littleredreppinghood ... deals on wheels ...

hillbillyhippiechick

let there be peace in the valley
Oct 13, 2007
✟56,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
happyholidays-1.gif
merry Christmas to my forum friends ... may God bless you and yours ... josie

hillbillyhippiechick

Oct 13, 2007
✟56,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hey, everyone! sorry to drive-by post ... and disappear ... I got side-tracked every which way but back here today ...

no ... not reps for me ... reps for you ... at a cost ... but one you can live with ... with a twist ... hint ... not really ... but which part ... the hint ... or the part you can live with ... lol! (laugh getting noticeably more shameless) ... so I can get enough blessings to bid on a star ...

need to work out a few details, though ... and get through Christmas! ... this is one tired grandma ... lol!

many very appreciated thanks for those who repped me on this thread for absolutely no reason ... and I mean that ... I gave them no reason to ... lol! ... bless you for the reps ...

Upvote 0

hillbillyhippiechick

Oct 13, 2007
✟56,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey, Daylily! ... got your pm ... I just have too much family here right now to try to keep up ... shoulda thought of that first, huh? ... lol! thank you for the reps ... and because your're the first to donate to my very sad, traumatic, poor pitiful me plight ... you get a rep a day for one week ... and I'll be pmming you sometime this weekend ... about some other possible deals ...

I'll officially start this game Monday ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums