mistertee49

Obedience
Jul 25, 2002
Olney, Illinois
Visit site
✟8,435.00
Faith
Protestant
We have some beautiful day lily's in our back yard. So, I decided to take a picture of them so you could see how beautiful they are in bloom. You can't believe how big the blooms are, I measured them and they measure 9 inches across from pedal to pedal. Click on the picture to enlarge it. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
OH, MrT!!! that is my most favorite flower!!! :Dand LILY!! Unless it's the stinky kind, it's not the stinky kind is it? I know that there are two different ones, One is got a light scent and can be brought indoor for arrangements, the other should be left outside with the pole cats! !:eek:

But I do love that color and the "freckles" the only kind I have are the orange day lilies, about 100 or so, they multiply each year and I will get lots of blooms if the deer decide to leave them alone this year!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

mistertee49

Obedience
Jul 25, 2002
Olney, Illinois
Visit site
✟8,435.00
Faith
Protestant
These have a really beautiful soft scent. They would be lovely indoors. These blooms last for almost a week before they dry up. Last year they just had one bloom a piece on them and this year they had 5 blooms a piece. I hope they do really good next year. We have the orange variety also and problem around at least 100 of them. Thanks for the compliment!!!!

Upvote 0

mistertee49

Obedience
Jul 25, 2002
Olney, Illinois
Visit site
✟8,435.00
Faith
Protestant
Thank you very much. My wife and I love to grow beautiful flowers in the gardens. We spend alot of our spare time (which is not alot) in the flower gardens trying to beautify the yard. My wife loves doing it because it takes away the stress that builds up doing the day. When the Hibiscus starts blooming I will post some more good pictures.

Upvote 0