stark raving sane
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
✟40,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just saw Les Miz again onstage (in Atlanta). Also saw it in London (def better version there). Looking forward to the movie.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"Do you hear the people sing
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Lost in the valley of the night
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It is the music of a people[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
Who are climbing to the light.
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]For the wretched of the earth[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
There is a flame that never dies
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Even the darkest night will end[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
And the sun will rise.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]They will live again in freedom
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]In the garden of the Lord[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
They will walk behind the plough-share[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
They will put away the sword[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
The chain will be broken[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
And all men will have their reward![/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Will you join in our crusade?
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Who will be strong and stand with me?[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
Somewhere beyond the barricade
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Is there a world you long to see?
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Do you hear the people sing[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
Say, do you hear the distant drums?
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It is the future that they bring[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]
When tomorrow comes!"

"Blessed are you who are poor,
for yours is the kingdom of God.
Blessed are you who hunger now,
for you will be satisfied.
Blessed are you who weep now,
for you will laugh."

([/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Luke 6:20-21)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PrincessBrideOfChrist

Warrior in the making
Sep 26, 2012
Lost in my mind somewhere...
✟8,159.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Me too, one thing i love about being an actor is the excitement of tech week, the newness of seeing the full stage put together for the first time, the magic of the lights and sets, it's wonderful when a show comes together

For sure!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just saw the film. I was disappointed that most of the leads weren't better singers (Russel Crowe, yikes), but overall, I thought it was pretty good. One thing that typically bothers me about listening to musicals is that the production is often so cheesy, that it detracts from the material. Fortunately, that was not the case with the film.

-Dan.

Upvote 0

staceylee67

Mar 14, 2013
Pacific Northwest
✟7,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey Rock..... here is my trick to getting as close as you can without paing the price of the expensive seats.....
A lot of times, the floor has all the expensive seats going waaaaaay back. HOWEVER, if there is a balcony, you end up being closer.
The first 2 or 3 rows in the balcony at one of the theaters in my town are the very expensive seats. SO, I call as soon as tickets are available. I say, "OK, you know where the $150.00 seats end? I want the one directly behind it". And in the balcony, this was even CLOSER than the last half of the EXPENSIVE seats.
give that a try..

Last edited:
Upvote 0