Senior Veteran
Nov 18, 2003
✟53,575.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If I'm reading the KJV, what will alert me that there's something different in the JST that I need to examine?
Of the 66 books of the bible only 19 have bee revised. Some of the have several chapters and some have one or two chapters. If you go on line you candbfind the JST and compare it to the KJV

Upvote 0

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,747,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Of the 66 books of the bible only 19 have bee revised. Some of the have several chapters and some have one or two chapters. If you go on line you candbfind the JST and compare it to the KJV
That didn't answer my question. When reading the KJV, what will alert me that I need to reference the JST?

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
This had already been addressed.'
(Act 2:17) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

We do not add or diminish from His word---meaning, we do not change the already stated meaning of what has been written.
What dreams and visions God chooses to give will be in harmony with the already written Word. God does not contradict Himself, He is not the author of confusion.

And this has what now to do with the points I raised?

Upvote 0