Lawsuit: Trump Campaign Spokesman Slipped Abortifacient Roofie to Stripper Girlfriend

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I hope you have some lols left. I'm as cheery as Mr.Gruff, but I lolled.

Delgado accuses [Miller] of wanting [her] to abort their child, which he denies, and says he texted her to say Kellyanne Conway had 'shriveled up fun bags'

Ex-Trump Staffer A.J. Delgado Now Says Her Boss, Jason Miller, Raped Her

The long and salacious saga of his extramarital affair with former Trump political aide A.J. Delgado took a sudden dark turn on Wednesday, when she sued her ex-boss in an explosive lawsuit that now describes his predatory relationship as rape.

Delgado turned up the heat with a lawsuit against the Trump 2024 campaign, Miller, and the prominent Republican consulting firm where he worked during the ordeal, Jamestown Associates. Court documents describe “a cycle of sexual coercion, rape, sexual assault, abuse, battery, sexual harassment, and sex trafficking.”

In an interview with The Atlantic, Delgado previously referred to her brief affair with Miller as “a really nice, sweet relationship.” Trump’s right hand political man says the shifting story is part of a nonstop mission for revenge.

Delgado previously sued Trump and his campaign for pregnancy and sex discrimination in 2019. In the midst of the simmering fight, Miller suddenly left the Trump White House team early on. But he’s back. And this newest lawsuit vastly ups the stakes.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Ex-Trump Staffer A.J. Delgado Now Says Her Boss, Jason Miller, Raped Her

The long and salacious saga of his extramarital affair with former Trump political aide A.J. Delgado took a sudden dark turn on Wednesday, when she sued her ex-boss in an explosive lawsuit that now describes his predatory relationship as rape.

Delgado turned up the heat with a lawsuit against the Trump 2024 campaign, Miller, and the prominent Republican consulting firm where he worked during the ordeal, Jamestown Associates. Court documents describe “a cycle of sexual coercion, rape, sexual assault, abuse, battery, sexual harassment, and sex trafficking.”

In an interview with The Atlantic, Delgado previously referred to her brief affair with Miller as “a really nice, sweet relationship.” Trump’s right hand political man says the shifting story is part of a nonstop mission for revenge.

Delgado previously sued Trump and his campaign for pregnancy and sex discrimination in 2019. In the midst of the simmering fight, Miller suddenly left the Trump White House team early on. But he’s back. And this newest lawsuit vastly ups the stakes.
Welp, who knows?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟334,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This doesn't surprise me. I think a lot of this is going around. I believe women and men in the prolife movement are sneaking and using the abortion pill, BC or abortions. If they weren't using abortion pill, BC or abortions , most Conservative Christians and Catholic couple would have 8 plus kids.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Jason Miller unveils the new Trump 2024 campaign slogan.

View attachment 339703

Trump 2024! We will be able to do it to women for a tausendjähriges Reich!
And I'm sure Christians aren't at all worried about their daughters safety cause those reprobate would never rape THEIR daughter.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟837,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Donald Trump's Law Firm Doesn't Want to Represent [His Campaign] Anymore [in this case]

The firm, which has represented Trump and his election campaign for several years, had been defending the former president in a lawsuit filed by A.J. Delgado, Trump's former senior advisor who said she was fired after she became pregnant by her supervisor during the 2016 presidential campaign. She was Trump's director of Hispanic outreach at the time.

Delgado is suing the Trump campaign and Trump's former advisers Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer, claiming gender and pregnancy discrimination. All the defendants have denied any wrongdoing in the case.

"The primary reason for the Firm's motion [to withdraw from the case] is due to an irreparable breakdown in the attorney-client relationship between the Firm and the [Trump] Campaign, the details of which the Firm respectfully requests leave to explain to the Court in camera," Blumetti wrote in the filing.

On April 29, Delgado filed an objection to the firm's withdrawal, calling it a "scheme to avoid compliance."

Judge Katharine H. Parker ruled that the law firm must continue to represent the Trump campaign, but that she would organize a hearing to discuss the issue with the firm and the campaign.

Upvote 0