Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, my husband and I have 2 boys, Dylan (4) and Ethan (2). We recently decided to start trying for #3. I am hoping for a girl, but it's in God's hands and will love this baby no matter what. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. Good luck TTC!!

mamaneenie

Oct 30, 2003
Australia
✟18,646.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, I have been TTC for nearly a year. I am trying to leave it in God's hand, but it is hard not to get upset about it. Our finances haven't really been in a good shape, but my husband has got a full time job that he starts tomorrow, so maybe that is why God decided he didn't want us to have another child right now.

Upvote 0

mamaneenie

Oct 30, 2003
Australia
✟18,646.00
Faith
Christian
CarrieAg93 said:
Hang in there! It took us 2 yrs. with our first son and looking back it was a much better time for us when he finally came along. I know what an emotional roller coaster the whole TTC thing is. Good luck. You'll be in our prayers.
Wow, 2 years. It amazes me that this is taking so long, when the first one wasn't even planned. At least I know that there is no infertility problems either side. I am trying to remember that God does things in his time and I will be having a baby one day. I know I am not old, but I was hoping to have my next baby soon (before 30, and then a 3rd one before 33)

Upvote 0

Katydid

Just a Mom
Jun 23, 2004
Alabama
✟11,023.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are trying for our 3rd(4th if you count my stepson who lives with us). It took us 2 years for our first, 1 try for our second, and now it has been over 6 months for this one. I am getting frustrated, but, as others have said, when we are ready, we will get pregnant.

Upvote 0

pinkfroggie

Nov 26, 2004
michigan
Visit site
✟340.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hubby and i have been not trying but not taking any precautions for four years now.. it is sad. my sister who didn't want kids, wasnt' married, never had a job ect.. has a son now and sometimes it is hard for me to not get jealous. it is hard to remember that God will make it happen in his time.. my prayers go out to all of you trying.. huggles and love

Upvote 0

ScarletRubies

Jan 6, 2005
Australia
✟452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Really lovely to see this thread. For us, we haven't had the problem of delayed conception, but I've had 2 miscarriages (one last month). I am not sure if I'm emotionally ready to TTC this cycle, but I'm also not sure if I could stand not concieving either - IYKWIM.

We concieved quickly the first time, but lost our angel at 6 weeks, then concieved 2 months later. A great pregnancy, we now have a 14 month old daughter, and felt like it was right to TTC between her 1st b'day and my 30th (she was concieved on my 28th)... well, we concieved a couple of days after her b'day, and lost "Joey" at 8 weeks. Much harder physically and emotionally this time.

Still, my God is perfect, and knows each tear I cry. Thank God for His comfort!

If you've not already found it, I recommend the book/website "Taking Charge of Your Fertility".

Pinkfroggie, I understand the difficulty of jealousy about this; I fight it almost daily. I've prayed for you, and trust that God will ease the frustration for both of us.

How difficult it can be to see (and seek) God's greater plans for our lives.

In His love,
Ruby

Upvote 0