Jesus Christ is Lord!

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Jesus Christ is Lord" is the answer to whatever question you have.

So you can ask Him and get an answer if you believe!!

I worked in a Christian healing ministry for about five years. What I found out there more than any other ministry I worked in was that "Jesus Christ is Lord!" Yet was does that mean to people. Basically, it means you can ask and get answers from the One who is in charge!

I have sooo many incredible stories/testimonies about how that works while working in that ministry.

Now understand that His way are not our ways! So that ministry almost never worked like I thought is would. It wasn't my ministry but His ministry that I helped Him with. So I made it about asking Him how to go about praying and ministering to people and followed the instructions I pick up from Him. Yet even doing that did not make it possible for me to know exactly what He was up to while it was happening. I saw so many miracles but they never seem to happen like I thought.

Let me give a couple of examples:

A lady came in because a doctor told her she had to have one of two surgeries or she would die. She wanted to know which one. So I had her ask the Lord, but simply asking the Lord Jesus Christ what she should do. She asked, and she heard from Him. He told her to do neither because He was going to heal her. When she told me what she heard even I freak out, because like her I was thinking it had to one or the other which the doctor said. I hadn't wanted to ask the Lord for her so I had her ask the Lord for herself. It turned out that He did heal her! So the doctor was wrong, and He was right. Jesus Christ is Lord!!

There were times when we would pray for someone, but they didn't get healing. Then I would hear the Lord tell me something like lead them in forgiveness, which we did and then prayed again for them and they would get healing.

There was a time when the Lord asked me to pray on a man's shoulder and take of the stress before we got start like we normally would. I did that and the man explained that he didn't come in for that pain he was having in his shoulders and hadn't told anyone about it, but he had got instantly healed. The Lord knew when we didn't. Jesus Christ is Lord!

There was the time the Lord told me to pray for a new set of clothes for a man. I was embarrassed praying that someone would get new clothes. His clothes looked ok to me. But after I prayed it that man gave me his story. It turned out that he was homeless and on the street, and someone had let him borrow the nicer clothes which he was wearing just to come to the healing ministry. I didn't know that and the man wasn't actually coming it for that prayer, but again Jesus Christ is Lord.

They are not all so joyous though He is still Lord of lords. There was a lady with kids whose husband had left her and she was trying to hold onto the house they lived it but wasn't making enough money for that. She wanted prayer to be able to keep the house. I heard that He wanted to move her but she was not listening to Him and just keep praying to stay in the house. So he had me talk to her about praying in tongues to get His will. I thought He wanted to give her the gift of tongue but it turned out that she had it but was not using it. I don't actually know how it turned out, but too often we get stubborn even with our prayers. It's written that we don't know how to pray as we should. We need to listen to the Lord of lords and King of kings and put our trust in Him, not in our own understanding!

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you asking for advice or sharing it?

If the latter, please use the "My Two Cents" sub-forum above the main Christian Advice forum.

Neither actually. My purpose was not to get advice nor give it, but to point people to Jesus Christ for advice.

So can I ask you, did you seek the Lord and His voice before you actually wrote?

Do you really believe your help comes from above?

And why did you write "My Two Cents"? Should you have written something about getting "The Lord's Two Cents"?

Are you trying to get people to come to you for advice so you can share your advice or are you trying to glorify Jesus Christ by leading people to Him?

So, just one more question - "Are you a Christian? As in a follower of Jesus Christ as your Lord?"

I gave examples of people looking for advice and getting it from Jesus Christ the Lord of lords and King of kings. That is worth knowing whether a person is looking for advice or giving it. That is what Christianity is all about!!

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
So can I ask you, did you seek the Lord and His voice before you actually wrote?

Nope. I was following the rules of the site as the Christian Advice section is for those asking for advice. The My Two Cents section, which is thread is now in, is for those who are just giving advice without anyone asking.

And why did you write "My Two Cents"? Should you have written something about getting "The Lord's Two Cents"?

As I mentioned, that is the name of the sub-forum to which this thread is now in.

Are you trying to get people to come to you for advice so you can share your advice or are you trying to glorify Jesus Christ by leading people to Him?

The name of the sub-forum is literally My Two Cents. I didn't name it, the people who run Christian Forums did. I was only pointing you to the correct forum for your thread and named it by its correct name.

So, just one more question - "Are you a Christian? As in a follower of Jesus Christ as your Lord?"

I am, yes. However, I also am to follow the rules of the site as when I signed up for these forums I agreed to do just that. Just as you had done the same thing in order to post here.

I gave examples of people looking for advice and getting it from Jesus Christ the Lord of lords and King of kings. That is worth knowing whether a person is looking for advice or giving it. That is what Christianity is all about!!

That's wonderful, I applaud you! I may not agree with everything you have said in your OP and your other threads throughout the forum on this particular topic, but I do applaud you.

Still have to follow the rules that you agreed to follow when signing up for the forum.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nope. I was following the rules of the site as the Christian Advice section is for those asking for advice. The My Two Cents section, which is thread is now in, is for those who are just giving advice without anyone asking.

Jn 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me...

Jn 8:30 He who is of God hears the words of God for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God

I knew when I wrote the part about "Did you seek the Lord and His voice before you actually wrote", I had asked the Lord and was told that He was not asked. So what we have are leaders in the Christian community who do not seek the Lord... so they write thing and make rules for the Christian forum without seek the Lord. As a result the write things like: "As I mention" and "My Two cents worth"

But this is the work of the God, that all should come to know the Son. What part then do we have in God if we are making it about our thinking and our rules and not His?

Is 30:1 "Woe to the rebellious children," declares the Lord, "Who execute a plan, but not Mine"

This thread was moved because someone confessing they don't listen to Jesus Christ followed others who wrote "My Two Cents Worth" and they think they are followers of Jesus Christ?

There is nothing new under the Sun. The religious leaders today too often to the exact same thing the religious leaders did then. There was a reason Jesus Christ was put on the cross! It was to moved Him out of Jerusalem and indeed to keep Him from telling other people to listen to God. They executed a plan which was not Gods. They pointed people to themselves instead of God, and they felt they were following God thought they didn't listen to Him.

There is advice for those people, but they have to seek the Lord Jesus Christ to get it -- but with their ears they don't hear.

Ps... Don't "applaud me".. because all my testimonies were what happened when people listen to Him... or did you not read them?

People -- if you indeed listen to Jesus Christ and do what He says you will applaud Him! If you indeed listen to Jesus Christ your desire will be that other people listen to Him! Yet if you listen to Jesus Christ and tell people to do that you will find people who want to move you out of the way. Still, pick up you cross and do what He askes. Again, the work of God is that all should come to know the Son... which would mean that they listen to Him... so that their advice they have for others is not really advice but to seek the Lord for advice.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

Jn 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me...

Jn 8:30 He who is of God hears the words of God for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God

I knew when I wrote the part about "Did you seek the Lord and His voice before you actually wrote", I had asked the Lord and was told that He was not asked. So what we have are leaders in the Christian community who do not seek the Lord... so they write thing and make rules for the Christian forum without seek the Lord. As a result the write things like: "As I mention" and "My Two cents worth"

But this is the work of the God, that all should come to know the Son. What part then do we have in God if we are making it about our thinking and our rules and not His?

Is 30:1 "Woe to the rebellious children," declares the Lord, "Who execute a plan, but not Mine"

This thread was moved because someone confessing they don't listen to Jesus Christ followed others who wrote "My Two Cents Worth" and they think they are followers of Jesus Christ?

There is nothing new under the Sun. The religious leaders today too often to the exact same thing the religious leaders did then. There was a reason Jesus Christ was put on the cross! It was to moved Him out of Jerusalem and indeed to keep Him from telling other people to listen to God. They executed a plan which was not Gods. They pointed people to themselves instead of God, and they felt they were following God thought they didn't listen to Him.

There is advice for those people, but they have to seek the Lord Jesus Christ to get it -- but with their ears they don't hear.

Ps... Don't "applaud me".. because all my testimonies were what happened when people listen to Him... or did you not read them?

People -- if you indeed listen to Jesus Christ and do what He says you will applaud Him! If you indeed listen to Jesus Christ your desire will be that other people listen to Him! Yet if you listen to Jesus Christ and tell people to do that you will find people who want to move you out of the way. Still, pick up you cross and do what He askes. Again, the work of God is that all should come to know the Son... which would mean that they listen to Him... so that their advice they have for others is not really advice but to seek the Lord for advice.

All that to basically say you will not follow the rules of the forum.

Let me ask you, did you ask Jesus if you should take matter into your own hands, ignore the rules of the forum and post in the section where your post shouldn't be per the rules of the forum?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
So what we have are leaders in the Christian community who do not seek the Lord... so they write thing and make rules for the Christian forum without seek the Lord.

This rule is here because the forum you posted in is for people asking questions. If they allow those who just give advice without solicitation, then the people who ask advice would have their threads buried and their questions will not get answered.

I know what you're gonna say, ask Jesus instead of man. That's great, but not everyone is you and believe as you do. Not everyone asks Jesus what food they should eat or how the should dress or whatever you ask about. Some of us believe that we are given a measure of our own decision making to do. That is how I believe and will never believe as you do. I go to Jesus for the things I am unable to decide for myself and I also ask man because the Bible does say in Proverbs 15:22, "Without counsel, plans go awry, But in the multitude of counselors they are established."

After all, all scripture is given by inspiration of God.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope. I was following the rules of the site as the Christian Advice section is for those asking for advice. The My Two Cents section, which is thread is now in, is for those who are just giving advice without anyone asking. v

People come to that section of the Forum and ask all the time!! That is what it's for!! Do you not know this?

Christians are supposed to give "Christian advice is defined as advice which contains basic Christian principles that do not conflict "

Jesus Christ being Lord is Christian advice that should not conflict!! But it has in the case of "Christians" who do not seek the voice of the Lord before taking action!! That is - Jesus Christ is only your Lord if you get instructions from Him!! Which was not done!

So if a person says "I was following the rules" they confess they are not following Jesus Christ!!

Have you not seen anything in the Bible about the blind following the blind? Did it not refer to religious leaders following each other. The Pharisees accused Jesus of not following the rules, also. In this case He asked me to post declaring Him Lord, which again should not be conflict unless He is not your Lord

That is not to say that He doesn't follow rules, but His rules/Laws are based upon love!! But men make rules to glorify themselves.
"Isilwen, post: 74758656, member: 423293"]As I mentioned, that is the name of the sub-forum to which this thread is now in.

The name of the sub-forum is literally My Two Cents. I didn't name it, the people who run Christian Forums did. I was only pointing you to the correct forum for your thread and named it by its correct name. I was following the rule [/QUOTE]

This is the ironic part which you do not see. Telling people to seek Jesus Christ, as our Lord, and listen to what He says is not telling people to take "My Two Cents" worth but His "Two Cents" if that is all you give Him credit for. So I told you I was neither giving advice nor seeking it, unless you call pointing people to Jesus for advice 'My two Cents" worth? If you, it is the same advice I gave you because your are seeking the approval of men and not the Lord!

This action by you shows that you believe people saying to seek their "Two Cents" or idea, and not our Christian idea!!!!

So you demonstrated that you think us pointing people to Jesus is our thinking and not yours. But all real Christian who call Jesus Christ Lord think pointing people to Jesus Christ is what we do. This is why I asked if you were really a Christian, meaning a follower of Christ. Your response was that you follow the rules. You stated that over and over, but did not recognized Jesus Christ as your Lord!!

1 Cor 12:3 Therefore, I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed", and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord" except by the Holy Spirit.

Look at what is written. Are you following rules instead of Him?

[/QUOTE="Isilwen, post: 74758656, member: 423293"]I am, yes. However, I also am to follow the rules of the site as when I signed up for these forums I agreed to do just that. Just as you had done the same thing in order to post here.

That's wonderful, I applaud you! I may not agree with everything you have said in your OP and your other threads throughout the forum on this particular topic, but I do applaud you.

Still have to follow the rules that you agreed to follow when signing up for the forum.[/QUOTE]

Do you follow the rules or do you follow them according to your understanding?

It is written in the rules for the forum "We would like this forum to remain a safe place where Christians can request advice from other Christians without fear of being attacked."

The Lord asked me to post that He is Lord and we need to listen to Him to give advice to all the people that come seeking advice. He is always the answer!! Not me. Not you either. God is love, but of ust it is written, "If you being evil..." So my advice should not contradict. It is for everyone and anyone looking for advice!

Is 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the Lord, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow..."

That is not me saying that. The Lord says that to this day.

Is 29:13 The the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words and honor Me with their lip service, but they remover their hearts far from Me, and their reverence for Me consist of tradition learned by rote,..."

Look. I don't get everything right. But I try to listen to Him and advice others to do the same thing. Again, that should not be controversial. But what if people only draw near with their words instead of actually seeking to listen to Him. Then they would reverence Him by following tradition and routines ( or man made rules)

Why did the religious leaders of the past want Jesus Christ put on the cross. Neither you not I get everything right, but I want people to seek the Lord! So I tell them to seek the Lord and listen. That is the basic Christian advice for anyone!! Yet some will still not do it? And those people made it an "Unsafe place for Christ"!!!!!

So, how did you do with "a safe place where Christians can request advice from other Christians without fear of being attacked."

Jesus Christ took on flesh to tell people to seek and listen to His words! But it was an unsafe place. I came to the forum to tell people to seek His words and I too found it an unsafe place. He forgave them. I forgive you. If you would please, please seek the Lord and get advice from Him before taking action, so that you will honestly be saying you are following Him, I would appriciate it. It would make it a much safer place

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I simply pointed out the rules of the forum that you agreed to abide by when you signed up for them.

Follow them or don't. It's no skin off my back. If you repeatedly break them, don't be surprised if you are banned.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I simply pointed out the rules of the forum that you agreed to abide by when you signed up for them.

Follow them or don't. It's no skin off my back. If you repeatedly break them, don't be surprised if you are banned.

Do we understand that Hell is real??

If someone doesn't follow the Lord Jesus Christ as King of kings, it will be "skin off" off their back!! And that applies to "Christian Leaders"!!!

There will be many who on that day will tell Him how they did things in His name and He will tell them He never knew them.

Do we know the foremost command?????

Mark 12:28,29 …"What commandment is the foremost of all?" Jesus answered, "The foremost is, "Hear, O Israel!

This is the commandment that the Pharisees broke:

Jn 8:10 He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God

They followed their own rules. They desired positions of leadership. But they did not understand the Jesus Christ is King, so they didn't listen to Him. They threaten, imprisoned, stoned, and it was written:

Acts 4:25 'WHY DID THE GENTILES RAGE, AND THE PEOPLE DEVISE FUTILE THINGS? THE KINGS OF THE EARTH TOOK THEIR STAND, AND THE RULERS WERE GATHERED TOGETHER AGAINST THE LORD AND AGAINST HIS CHRIST.'

Acts 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge

So you might understand -The Lord had woken me up and asked me to post this "Jesus Christ is Lord" thread, noting 'That we could get an answer from Him if we believed' - see the OP. But a leader who according to their own statement 'follows the rules' apparently as opposed to asking the Lord of lord and King of kings, moved the thread because if violated the 'rules'

So I went back to the Lord and asked Him if I had gotten it wrong, but was told I hadn't. He wanted it and where it was posted. He gave me a vision with an explanations. He compared the forum to a park with a pool in it. Upon entering there was a sign with lot of rules including a rule to not get in the pool nor throw any objects into the pool. So a man and his friend went in and sat next to the pool. There they saw a child fall into the pool.

So the question comes up - "What should done"?

People following the rules yelled at the drowning child to get out of the pool. Others yelled instructions about how to swim. But no instructions were saving the child!! So the man with a friend asked His friend what should be done, and His friend told him to throw in a lifesaver to float on the surface of the pool so the child could grab it. That of course was a violation of the rules about throwing something into the pool but the man did it because his friend was very wise. Because of that he was made to leave.

My friends, we are called to be the friends of God and no matter what the rules man make He asks us to thrown out a life savers "Jesus Christ". This is the work of God that all should come to know the Son.

There is a place on this forum where they asked people who need help to come. They are drowning. So He had me throw out Jesus Christ, the King of kings, into the pool. But the leaders looking to follow their own rules instead of Him do what they always of done. They are trying to get to heaven by religion, the large door, instead of by knowing the Son. But He is the King of kings and not knowing Him will indeed be 'skin off our your back'!!

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Do we understand that Hell is real??

If someone doesn't follow the Lord Jesus Christ as King of kings, it will be "skin off" off their back!! And that applies to "Christian Leaders"!!!

There will be many who on that day will tell Him how they did things in His name and He will tell them He never knew them.

Do we know the foremost command?????

Mark 12:28,29 …"What commandment is the foremost of all?" Jesus answered, "The foremost is, "Hear, O Israel!

This is the commandment that the Pharisees broke:

Jn 8:10 He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God

They followed their own rules. They desired positions of leadership. But they did not understand the Jesus Christ is King, so they didn't listen to Him. They threaten, imprisoned, stoned, and it was written:

Acts 4:25 'WHY DID THE GENTILES RAGE, AND THE PEOPLE DEVISE FUTILE THINGS? THE KINGS OF THE EARTH TOOK THEIR STAND, AND THE RULERS WERE GATHERED TOGETHER AGAINST THE LORD AND AGAINST HIS CHRIST.'

Acts 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to give heed to you rather than to God, you be the judge

So you might understand -The Lord had woken me up and asked me to post this "Jesus Christ is Lord" thread, noting 'That we could get an answer from Him if we believed' - see the OP. But a leader who according to their own statement 'follows the rules' apparently as opposed to asking the Lord of lord and King of kings, moved the thread because if violated the 'rules'

So I went back to the Lord and asked Him if I had gotten it wrong, but was told I hadn't. He wanted it and where it was posted. He gave me a vision with an explanations. He compared the forum to a park with a pool in it. Upon entering there was a sign with lot of rules including a rule to not get in the pool nor throw any objects into the pool. So a man and his friend went in and sat next to the pool. There they saw a child fall into the pool.

So the question comes up - "What should done"?

People following the rules yelled at the drowning child to get out of the pool. Others yelled instructions about how to swim. But no instructions were saving the child!! So the man with a friend asked His friend what should be done, and His friend told him to throw in a lifesaver to float on the surface of the pool so the child could grab it. That of course was a violation of the rules about throwing something into the pool but the man did it because his friend was very wise. Because of that he was made to leave.

My friends, we are called to be the friends of God and no matter what the rules man make He asks us to thrown out a life savers "Jesus Christ". This is the work of God that all should come to know the Son.

There is a place on this forum where they asked people who need help to come. They are drowning. So He had me throw out Jesus Christ, the King of kings, into the pool. But the leaders looking to follow their own rules instead of Him do what they always of done. They are trying to get to heaven by religion, the large door, instead of by knowing the Son. But He is the King of kings and not knowing Him will indeed be 'skin off our your back'!!

Whatever dude!

Someone else moved your thread to the correct place.

So, ciao!

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever dude!

Someone else moved your thread to the correct place.

So, ciao!

You wrote "

But I wrote that "But a leader according to their own statement", and also "But leaders looking to follow their own rules"

So who wrote the 2cnd post in the thread? God judges the heart. So where is your heart. Are you following Him or are you trying to lean on your understanding? Have you not taken the lead in trying to move Jesus Christ as King in your own heart?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
You wrote "

But I wrote that "But a leader according to their own statement", and also "But leaders looking to follow their own rules"

So who wrote the 2cnd post in the thread? God judges the heart. So where is your heart. Are you following Him or are you trying to lean on your understanding? Have you not taken the lead in trying to move Jesus Christ as King in your own heart?

The owners of this site are fully allowed to make the rules of the site for the good of the site. I was pointing out one of those rules that you said you would abide by when you signed up for the forums, which you keep conveniently ignoring.

If you don't want to follow the rules as they are set forth on this site by the owners of the site and their representatives, that is all on you. If you want to be banned, that is all on you. You do you.

I choose to follow the rules of the site because I want to keep posting here.

As for where my heart is, if trying to be sure that someone is able to keep posting in these forums is wrong, then I'm not sure what to tell you. My motives are pure when I tell others, as I told you, about the difference in sub-forums. Most tell me thank you and ask to have the their thread moved.

I'm done going back and forth with you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The owners of this site are fully allowed to make the rules of the site for the good of the site. I was pointing out one of those rules that you said you would abide by when you signed up for the forums, which you keep conveniently ignoring.

If you don't want to follow the rules as they are set forth on this site by the owners of the site and their representatives, that is all on you. If you want to be banned, that is all on you. You do you.

I choose to follow the rules of the site because I want to keep posting here.

As for where my heart is, if trying to be sure that someone is able to keep posting in these forums is wrong, then I'm not sure what to tell you. My motives are pure when I tell others, as I told you, about the difference in sub-forums. Most tell me thank you and ask to have the their thread moved.

I'm done going back and forth with you.

Thank you - I very much appreciate this last post.

I really don't care whether I post or not. In fact, I think I wish I didn't post. What I do wish is that people would seek to know Him and follow Him whatever the owners of the site think. But since your heart was to keep me on the forum I still appreciate the post. It was not clear, and there is still a purpose. If my purpose was to stay on the forum then is it to get the approval of men?

Anyway. "Thank You". It does seem you should have that.

Upvote 0

ICONO'CLAST

Apr 2, 2005
new york
✟93,319.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Jesus Christ is Lord" is the answer to whatever question you have.

So you can ask Him and get an answer if you believe!!

I worked in a Christian healing ministry for about five years. What I found out there more than any other ministry I worked in was that "Jesus Christ is Lord!" Yet was does that mean to people. Basically, it means you can ask and get answers from the One who is in charge!

I have sooo many incredible stories/testimonies about how that works while working in that ministry.

Now understand that His way are not our ways! So that ministry almost never worked like I thought is would. It wasn't my ministry but His ministry that I helped Him with. So I made it about asking Him how to go about praying and ministering to people and followed the instructions I pick up from Him. Yet even doing that did not make it possible for me to know exactly what He was up to while it was happening. I saw so many miracles but they never seem to happen like I thought.

Let me give a couple of examples:

A lady came in because a doctor told her she had to have one of two surgeries or she would die. She wanted to know which one. So I had her ask the Lord, but simply asking the Lord Jesus Christ what she should do. She asked, and she heard from Him. He told her to do neither because He was going to heal her. When she told me what she heard even I freak out, because like her I was thinking it had to one or the other which the doctor said. I hadn't wanted to ask the Lord for her so I had her ask the Lord for herself. It turned out that He did heal her! So the doctor was wrong, and He was right. Jesus Christ is Lord!!

There were times when we would pray for someone, but they didn't get healing. Then I would hear the Lord tell me something like lead them in forgiveness, which we did and then prayed again for them and they would get healing.

There was a time when the Lord asked me to pray on a man's shoulder and take of the stress before we got start like we normally would. I did that and the man explained that he didn't come in for that pain he was having in his shoulders and hadn't told anyone about it, but he had got instantly healed. The Lord knew when we didn't. Jesus Christ is Lord!

There was the time the Lord told me to pray for a new set of clothes for a man. I was embarrassed praying that someone would get new clothes. His clothes looked ok to me. But after I prayed it that man gave me his story. It turned out that he was homeless and on the street, and someone had let him borrow the nicer clothes which he was wearing just to come to the healing ministry. I didn't know that and the man wasn't actually coming it for that prayer, but again Jesus Christ is Lord.

They are not all so joyous though He is still Lord of lords. There was a lady with kids whose husband had left her and she was trying to hold onto the house they lived it but wasn't making enough money for that. She wanted prayer to be able to keep the house. I heard that He wanted to move her but she was not listening to Him and just keep praying to stay in the house. So he had me talk to her about praying in tongues to get His will. I thought He wanted to give her the gift of tongue but it turned out that she had it but was not using it. I don't actually know how it turned out, but too often we get stubborn even with our prayers. It's written that we don't know how to pray as we should. We need to listen to the Lord of lords and King of kings and put our trust in Him, not in our own understanding!
Of course we know that none of these things happened.
Why make up such fables?

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course we know that none of these things happened.
Why make up such fables?

Humm - Those things happened!! Why would you even think they didn't? Haven't you seen similar things happen?

There is a problem that I have, and that is dealing with many "Christians" after coming to know the Lord Jesus Christ. Of course not all, but many.

This has to do with me experiencing things that many don't experience. One of those things are miracles. Still the bigger problems actually comes from hearing Him.

Concerning the miracles, I have seen the Lord do soo many incredible things. It's not always easy to tell exactly what has happened, because it often depends upon other people's testimonies. Now I tend to believe other people and their testimonies because I have had honestly had miracles specifically in my life. He instantly healed my knee that I hurt surfing and aggravated by refereeing soccer games, and other things like that. Still, more times than not I have to depend on others testimonies, but I didn't lie about my knee and people often doubt it, so why should I doubt other people and especially "Christians" telling me they doubt healing miracles.

Yet, that is really not the bigger problem. The bigger problem comes from those not hearing regularly from the Lord. I just had that problem and concerning this thread. The Lord is telling me one thing, where as someone else was telling me something else.

There is something about asking the Lord to gives us a pure heart. But if we are asking, do we have it? If we have it, why are we asking? Still, love believes all things. So if someone tells me they have a pure heart and do things because of their pure heart, I want to believe them. As for me though, I find that I am in search of a pure heart and have not yet achieved it. Because of that search I seek the Lord, who has a pure heart, and try to listen to Him!

So I thanked someone who said they were trying to help me out of a pure heart. Then I found I got upset with the Lord because He had not made me aware that they had a pure heart. And when I listened to Him He told reminded me that He had said, "If you being evil" He went on to tell me that if a person thinks that they have achieved that they do not seek Him. So He told me that He likes me because I do not think I have achieved it yet, thus I seek Him for answers. He then pointed out how Paul did not count himself as having achieve it yet but pursued. The Lord then went over the things He had me do and why I did them.

So many things He had me do, like that healing ministry. I didn't want to do it. Indeed, He asked me to do it for five years, and when the day came that I had completed it and He told me that I didn't have to do it anymore if I didn't want, I left it. I am so much more like the man who said he was a poor servant because he only did what was asked. The same was true for a hospital visitation ministry He had me in. I only went out when He told me to. And I don't even like posting on this forum. It tends to aggravate because of "Christians" telling me things like "Of course we know that none of these things happened.", and that they were trying to help me by getting me to follow rules instead of follow the Lord Jesus Christ.

Don't they understand. I to try to do the right thing. So I do try and abide by the rules we have, but I do not follow the rules. That is not my objective. I try to follow our Lord Jesus Chrsit. I'm not saying I am very good at that, but He told me to do the Christian healing ministry. I told Him I didn't want to, but I did it anyway because He told me, and I saw lots of miracles, whether other Christians want to believe it or not. Most could only be verified by a persons testimonies, but some were apparent without the persons testimony. What do you say when a leg grows out in front of you, or swelling goes down under your hand? And what to you say to the "Christians" saying they don't believe you are say they are doing things out of a pure heart when you don't think you have achieved that yet. Ok, thanks for trying to help, but even that is aggravating.

I can't tell you the number of times I have told the Lord that I don't like dealing with His people. The problems with that is that He loves His people, so I am always on the losing end of that, and then He has me out trying to help them again. Mostly that involves trying to get them to listen to Him.

People - and most specifically this is to His people: He wants you seek Him and His voice!!! We do so many things because we think we are right, but we don't ask Him!!

Again concerning the miracles have you not read the question Paul put forth?

Gal 3:2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

So there are some trying to follow rules and there are some trying to hear with faith!! I tell you it is tough to deal with some when I am trying to follow the Lord by hearing with faith, but I have seen the Spirit do incredible things!!

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
False teachers tell stories outside of the bible. These stories are foolish.

Mark 16:20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.

It amazes me how many times I have run across Bible thumpers who have told me that God doesn't do miracles today -- because the Bible says there will be - and that simply because the Lord works with us. And have you not also read that if all the things that Jesus did had been written down that perhaps the earth could not contain those writings? What about how we will do greater things because the Lord sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven?

Go read your Bible!! And do what the Father said:

Mat 17:5 … "This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!

Moses told the people "Hear, O Israel" -- do that, get to know Him and miracles will happen because you know the Lord of lord and King of kings.

Bible thumpers can be the worst of doubters! They search the Scriptures thinking in them they have eternal life but they don't turn to Jesus Christ and listen to Him so that they may have life. And all that because they don't believe the very writings they have put their faith in.

Jesus said He would never leave you. How is it you don't then listen to Him and see incredible things around you so that you have testimonies about the awesome things you have seen? Isn't your god God. Can't He do miracles. It is written that He put a testimony in Jacob, but you don't believe in miracles???

Quote "Christians" are often the worse ones to deal with. Jesus was placed on the cross because a crowd of His people wanted Barabbas released instead of Him - and we are grafted into the Jewish root, Him. Yet we don't listen to Him like we should. I don't even listen to Him nearly as much as I should and I have seen so many things I couldn't possible count they all.

Upvote 0