Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist

wkmt2819

Feb 17, 2012
✟7,658.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is my second post here and the thread caught my attention. My apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere and I just haven't noticed it. Anywho...... Anyone read this book by Dr. Brant Pitre? I thought it was amazing. I become more and more fascinated and in awe of the Eucharist as I learn more about the Jewish roots of our faith.

johnnyc

I'm Home
Jul 20, 2011
SC
✟8,131.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is my second post here and the thread caught my attention. My apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere and I just haven't noticed it. Anywho...... Anyone read this book by Dr. Brant Pitre? I thought it was amazing. I become more and more fascinated and in awe of the Eucharist as I learn more about the Jewish roots of our faith.

I am reading the book now. It is amazing. I found out about it during a talk he gave on Ave Maria Radio. Can't post a link but go to their website and go to the Bible Lady podcast page. He also did a show on Catholic Answers Live. Go to their website and the show was on April 5th of this year. Both will enhance your enjoyment of the book.

Upvote 0