January 6 panel considering Trump referral to justice department for obstruction of Congress

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
??? She did raise conflict of interest and ethics. It's why she asked those guys off who were eventually subpoenaed as witnesses to be replaced.
No what she did is declare that she was in charge and she would not accept them, she assumed authority that she in truth did not have.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But so many business failures! So many unpaid debts! So many working men and women out of a job!

What Trump has done over the years may be legal but it was never right.

View attachment 325965
That is business, as the man in the movie said, nothing personal just simply business.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Right. the Goal of Business in Profit, look at what Trump owns, all that came from profits.
A very large portion came from being a television celebrity while the other part came from licensing his name. He offset that income with real estate losses which was in the millions. Some of the “profit” came from stiffing small companies and from bankruptcies. His company, the Trump Organization, is a convicted felon.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
What she did was wrong, it is that simple, that is why it had never been done before.
The wrong was McCarthy rejecting a bipartisan agreed on commitee after going down to Mar A Largo to lick the bottom of Trump's shoes.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A very large portion came from being a television celebrity while the other part came from licensing his name. He offset that income with real estate losses which was in the millions. Some of the “profit” came from stiffing small companies and from bankruptcies. His company, the Trump Organization, is a convicted felon.
hundreds of large corporations profit from the very same methods.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The wrong was McCarthy rejecting a bipartisan agreed on commitee after going down to Mar A Largo to lick the bottom of Trump's shoes.
OK let me simply say that it is not so. Since when is it ok to limit free speech between two people or decide who should be able to speak with who.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
hundreds of large corporations profit from the very same methods.
Felony tax evasion, stiffing their creditors, refusing to pay small contractors and filing bankruptcy after bankruptcy? I don’t think so.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
OK let me simply say that it is not so. Since when is it ok to limit free speech between two people or decide who should be able to speak with who.
What is not so and what two people?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Felony tax evasion, stiffing their creditors, refusing to pay small contractors and filing bankruptcy after bankruptcy? I don’t think so.
I know you don't think so but that does not change the facts and by the way Trump has never been convicted of Felony Tax Evasion or any other crime for that matter, once again we need to recognize the facts.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What is not so and what two people?
the people in your post that i responded to are McCarthy and Trump. There is nothing wrong or improper with those two people having a conversation in fact they have every right to communicate.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
the people in your post that i responded to are McCarthy and Trump. There is nothing wrong or improper with those two people having a conversation in fact they have every right to communicate.
Communication is a necessary element of conspiracy, too. js

• Useful
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know you don't think so but that does not change the facts and by the way Trump has never been convicted of Felony Tax Evasion or any other crime for that matter, once again we need to recognize the facts.
We were talking about businesses. His business, the Trump Organization, was convicted of felony tax evasion, which is what I said. We need to recognize that fact and the fact that it is his responsibility.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟168,419.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Justification for what, justification that the object of business is profit?
Exploiting the bankruptcy laws for profit is a type of predatory capitalism that misuses laws intended to protect people from destitution. The business model that abuses the bankruptcy laws for profit is unethical. This does not disbar any company from continuing on its course but it reflects on the people running it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We were talking about businesses. His business, the Trump Organization, was convicted of felony tax evasion, which is what I said. We need to recognize that fact and the fact that it is his responsibility.
Obviously it was not his responsibility, if it had been his responsibility he would have been charged with the crime instead of the person who was in fact charged with that crime, owning stock in a corporation does not make you personally responsible for any crimes within it. Once again the facts speak in contrast.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Exploiting the bankruptcy laws for profit is a type of predatory capitalism that misuses laws intended to protect people from destitution. The business model that abuses the bankruptcy laws for profit is unethical. This does not disbar any company from continuing on its course but it reflects on the people running it.
The law is the law it defines what is acceptable practice, the question of what is unethical is a matter of opinion not law.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Obviously it was not his responsibility, if it had been his responsibility he would have been charged with the crime instead of the person who was in fact charged with that crime, owning stock in a corporation does not make you personally responsible for any crimes within it. Once again the facts speak in contrast.
How does Donald Trump get to be a victim here?

Upvote 0