Northern California
✟27,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to the unconventional yet fun UNDIES PARTY!

I realize this is a bit strange, but I thought it might be fun and allow for a ton of creativity. It’s my first, so why not start off with something totally off the wall?? The only requirement is that you be in your undies. Don’t be shy…it’s not like we haven’t all seen you undressed already! (tee-hee) So please jump right in! It’s kind of like a slumber party…only different!

I will need 3 judges for this contest, so please PM me if you want to be a judge.

Contest begins now and ends Monday October 8th at 9pm PST.

There will be three categories as follows:

Category 1: Funny undies
Category 2: Casual undies
Category 3: Misc undies

Who knows what will happen here…I hope it is a success. You can add anything you want to your character and if it’s a total flop then I’ll just have to think of something else fun!

Each category winner will be rewarded as follows:

1st prize: 1,200 blessings
2nd prize: 800 blessings
3rd prize: 400 blessings

SCREENSHOTS:

Jazzedforhim

It is well with my soul
Aug 24, 2007
Northern California
✟27,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will be gone most of the morning hours tomorrow (Wednesday) so if you want to join but not spend the entire time in your undies just wait til the afternoon when I'm back on and I'll get your screenshot then. I just couldn't wait to start! Good luck everyone!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

Jazzedforhim

It is well with my soul
Aug 24, 2007
Northern California
✟27,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You guys I'm going to pull this contest and think of something else fun.

I (being female) kind of see the undies as tank tops and shorts, but it has been brought to my attention that these things can still be tempting in a wrong way for the men and I would never, ever want to do that!

So...I'll have to think of something else interesting...hmmm.....

Upvote 0
Sep 6, 2005
Norway, near the sea
✟53,493.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How about a Beach Party? Bringing back the memories of Summer fun???:clap:

If you will still go for an undies party, I don't mind joining. There are belts that are bigger than belts and other stuff in the Special Items, like capes and robes and vests for instance to cover oneself with. I just wanted to mention this.

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How about a Beach Party? Bringing back the memories of Summer fun???:clap:

If you will still go for an undies party, I don't mind joining. There are belts that are bigger than belts and other stuff in the Special Items, like capes and robes and vests for instance to cover oneself with. I just wanted to mention this.
I agree there are a lot of ways to cover up. Plus there are things like bloomers in the armory, and animals to stand in front of you. Just seems like a gazillion ways to go with this.

Reactions: Jazzedforhim
Upvote 0
S

Sushi614

Personally, I am not offended or anything. My hubby has actually dared me to stay in my undies on here many times. (Although I have yet to do it) I can also understand and respect not wanting to cause another person to fall. Be that as it may. Unfortunately, I have promised on here not to compete in any contests for a while since I have recently won several, so I must decline. But I would like to keep an eye out on this one to see what everyone comes up with.

Sounds like a hoot!

Good luck everyone!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

arwen123

Aug 8, 2007
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don`t think that this theme is wrong either! Though I understand why some won`t join and think it`s wrong.
But the underwear isn`t that small, and it`s just fun.. I also agree with what some others have replied; there are many ways to cover yourself! So I`m not against joining this contest!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don`t think that this theme is wrong either! Though I understand why some won`t join and think it`s wrong.
But the underwear isn`t that small, and it`s just fun.. I also agree with what some others have replied; there are many ways to cover yourself! So I`m not against joining this contest!:thumbsup:
Me neither:)

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I think this is a great idea :thumbsup: ^_^ finally something different from all the others...and whoever doesn't like the idea hasn't got to participate or come to this thread - just my opinion....

if you still want to do this and need judges I'm up for it :angel: :)

Upvote 0

Jazzedforhim

It is well with my soul
Aug 24, 2007
Northern California
✟27,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well I feel better reading the last few comments. I was beginning to feeling a bit rejected there, this being my first dress up contest and all. Just a normal human response I think on my part. Cuz ya know I just want all of you to love me! Tee-hee!

I totally understand the reasoning in it possibly causing someone to stumble, and if it could cause even one to stumble I'd rather not do it. That would not be the right thing to do.

So, that being said I'm going to cancel it and spend some time thinking of something else unique.

Thanks for all the feedback! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

emmanemena

Veteran
May 16, 2007
Melbourne
✟9,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about a 'meals on wheels' contest? It would have to include wheels of some sort and involve a meal also. Could be a recipe, meal mentioned in the title or holding a meal, etc. Just a thought :D
Cool idea! Holding a food item and having wheels in there somewhere could be very interesting and creative.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.