Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am thinking that God told a couple people that are praying for me not to pray for me anymore Just like God told Jeremiah not to pray for those people in Jeremiah 7:16. I have been seeking God but Grinding. I think God has hardened my heart. There is such a thing as being too sinful to be saved.

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟98,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's no such thing as being "too sinful" to be saved...
There's only one sin that unforgivable and you haven't committed it.
Disbelief is the only thing keeping you from the LORD.
Perhaps you should go to Ashbury Kentucky to the revival and talk to your peers.. just a suggestion.

Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Go to the YouTube channel Witness and Testimony. You can reach out to them from the about section. They listed their email there. You can contact them about me and ask if God told them to stop praying for me. Thanks for your message though.

Lost Witness
Lost Witness
Don't believe anyone who makes such claims.
The LORD isn't going to Just Brush You off,
You are seeking him.
He'll NEVER turn someone away who's seeking him
Going to Pray for You.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Disbelief is the only thing keeping you from the LORD.
Perhaps you should go to Ashbury Kentucky to the revival and talk to your peers.. just a suggestion.
Thank you for the encouragement. Truth is a lot harder to believe than lies, especially if you have believed or absorbed them for years knowingly or unknowingly.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Even if someone else stopped praying for you (which sounds like it is not a certainty), you're still OK. It doesn't mean God Himself has turned his back on you.
But what if God tells someone not to pray for someone anymore. That’s the smoking gun. Then there’s no hope for that person. God told Jeremiah not to pray for those people if Jeremiah prayed for them God would not hear him. Go read Jeremiah 7:16

Upvote 0

By_the_Book

Life lived by the Bible is life worth living.
Jul 25, 2022
St. Augustine
Visit site
✟38,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I am thinking that God told a couple people that are praying for me not to pray for me anymore Just like God told Jeremiah not to pray for those people in Jeremiah 7:16. I have been seeking God but Grinding. I think God has hardened my heart. There is such a thing as being too sinful to be saved.
If your heart was so hardened that you were beyond the reach of God for salvation, you would not even be posing this question.

Upvote 0

msufan

Jul 12, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟21,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
But what if God tells someone not to pray for someone anymore. That’s the smoking gun. Then there’s no hope for that person. God told Jeremiah not to pray for those people if Jeremiah prayed for them God would not hear him. Go read Jeremiah 7:16
Maybe God wants someone different to pray for you instead. Or maybe their prayers have already been answered and you are going to be just fine. Or maybe God didn't actually tell them to stop praying for you. And on and on...

As By The Book just posted, someone with a truly hardened heart wouldn't be posting like you have. You're not beyond hope at all.

Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Maybe God wants someone different to pray for you instead. Or maybe their prayers have already been answered and you are going to be just fine. Or maybe God didn't actually tell them to stop praying for you. And on and on...

As By The Book just posted, someone with a truly hardened heart wouldn't be posting like you have. You're not beyond hope at all.
I do have some guilt in my life. Not a whole lot though. Maybe I should take a break from Christian forums and have a lot of silent time reading about Jesus. It’s a lot harder to believe the truth especially if you absorbed those lies for years consciously or unconsciously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟257,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

You have been exposed to some bad teaching from somewhere.

Jesus has taken away all sin (the sin of the world). The only condition God has given for a person to receive God's free gift of Eternal Life salvation. Is to believe in Jesus the promised Messiah for Eternal Life.

As these verses testify.

John 3:14,15 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is
condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only
begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

John 5:24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

John 6:47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believe in Me has everlasting life.

John 11:25,26,27
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

John 20:31
but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟98,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do have some guilt in my life. Not a whole lot though. Maybe I should take a break from Christian forums and have a lot of silent time reading about Jesus. It’s a lot harder to believe the truth especially if you absorbed those lies for years consciously or unconsciously.
suggest reading the Gospel Of John

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Fact of the matter being,
You are actively Seeking the LORD,
He's calling you and has been calling you.
You aren't "too sinful" to be Saved. That's A Lie.
I would like to tell you about one of the divine encounters or God prompted events. In January of 2020 a man came up to me out of the blue and told me “Jesus loves you” and that was about a couple of weeks after I contacted to people of God saying the opposite. That was definitely an answer to their prayers.

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Here’s a quote and it’s not word for word. I like it. If it’s theology, throw it out the window. If it’s another Christian, pay no mind, let them say whatever they want, no giving up, we’re going to be at the door knocking, even beating it until our mental fists are bleeding and still continuing after that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟206,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who ask receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,254.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We all fail at some moment but the lord is not like us he forgives those who wants to change , this is written over and over in the bible, some verses here, from jeremiah;
Jer 7:3 Thus says the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel: Correct your ways and deeds, and I will let you live in this place.
Jer 7:4 Do not trust in deceptive words, chanting: ‘This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD.’
Jer 7:5 For if you really correct your ways and deeds, if you act justly toward one another,
Jer 7:6 if you no longer oppress the foreigner and the fatherless and the widow, and if you no longer shed innocent blood in this place or follow other gods to your own harm,
Jer 7:7 then I will let you live in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever.

Also please do study diligently the words of Jesus, the son of GOD they hold the truth always;

Luk 15:11 Then Jesus said, “There was a man who had two sons.
Luk 15:12 The younger son said to him, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.
Luk 15:13 After a few days, the younger son got everything together and journeyed to a distant country, where he squandered his wealth in wild living.
Luk 15:14 After he had spent all he had, a severe famine swept through that country, and he began to be in need.
Luk 15:15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed the pigs.
Luk 15:16 He longed to fill his belly with the pods the pigs were eating, but no one would give him a thing.
Luk 15:17 Finally he came to his senses and said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have plenty of food? But here I am, starving to death!
Luk 15:18 I will get up and go back to my father and say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you.
Luk 15:19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.”’
Luk 15:20 So he got up and went to his father. But while he was still in the distance, his father saw him and was filled with compassion. He ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him.
Luk 15:21 The son declared, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
Luk 15:22 But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.
Luk 15:23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let us feast and celebrate.
Luk 15:24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again! He was lost and is found!’ So they began to celebrate.
Luk 15:25 Meanwhile the older son was in the field, and as he approached the house, he heard music and dancing.
Luk 15:26 So he called one of the servants and asked what was going on.
Luk 15:27 ‘Your brother has returned,’ he said, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has him back safe and sound.’
Luk 15:28 The older son became angry and refused to go in. So his father came out and pleaded with him.
Luk 15:29 But he answered his father, ‘Look, all these years I have served you and never disobeyed a commandment of yours. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends.
Luk 15:30 But when this son of yours returns from squandering your wealth with prostitutes, you kill the fattened calf for him!’
Luk 15:31 ‘Son, you are always with me,’ the father said, ‘and all that is mine is yours.
Luk 15:32 But it was fitting to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

Peace be with you.

Jff

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am not an atheist I’m seeking Christ but I heard in a video that if you have a hardened heart by God you can’t humble your heart you’ll grind your teeth you’ll gnash. That is what is going on with me.
Here’s the video: it is titled Atheist ATHEIST. Enlightening video

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am not an atheist I’m seeking Christ but I heard in a video that if you have a hardened heart by God you can’t humble your heart you’ll grind your teeth you’ll gnash. That is what is going on with me.
Here’s the video: it is titled Atheist ATHEIST. Enlightening video
In the video He mentions a verse or two I think in Romans 9 basically saying God has mercy on whom he will and hardens whom he wills.

Upvote 0