Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've watched the first three episodes of this series, and so far I'm enjoying it a good deal.

This is an isekai, one that's kinda like Sword Art Online, with someone from the real world being stuck in a game-based fantasy world. It's been mostly light-hearted and even goofy so far, and also clean, I can't recall anything like fan service through these first three episodes.

I even think that some of the humor in it is actually call backs to humor used in older cartoons, such a old Looney Tunes shorts and maybe Scooby-Doo.

Anyway, don't want to spoil anything. Give it a shot, you may enjoy it. And if it does change and starts to throw in some bad stuff, I'll correct this recommendation.

Reactions: Leaf473

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟184,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've watched the first three episodes of this series, and so far I'm enjoying it a good deal.

This is an isekai, one that's kinda like Sword Art Online, with someone from the real world being stuck in a game-based fantasy world. It's been mostly light-hearted and even goofy so far, and also clean, I can't recall anything like fan service through these first three episodes.

I even think that some of the humor in it is actually call backs to humor used in older cartoons, such a old Looney Tunes shorts and maybe Scooby-Doo.

Anyway, don't want to spoil anything. Give it a shot, you may enjoy it. And if it does change and starts to throw in some bad stuff, I'll correct this recommendation.
I checked it out. Is there a dubbed version? I'm just asking because if I watch it, it'll be on my phone. The subtitles are hard for me to read.

Upvote 0

Bramblewild

Apr 16, 2019
Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I checked it out. Is there a dubbed version? I'm just asking because if I watch it, it'll be on my phone. The subtitles are hard for me to read.

I don't know. I've found it on Crunchyroll, but I don't know if it's on other sites. You'll need to do some checking on them.

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟184,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know. I've found it on Crunchyroll, but I don't know if it's on other sites. You'll need to do some checking on them.
That's cool, maybe I can watch it on a computer at the library
wallhaven-6k3x36.jpg

(Wow someone should clean up that library)

Upvote 0