Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I`m sorry I didnt respond to your post mnorian, but sometimes I miss out on the alerts and this has to have been one of those times :(

No problem Bro!:oldthumbsup: Happens to me all the time; (especially when a bunch of likes come in; hard to sort out the ones about content; but not complaining :)) in fact I just woke-up from a nap (one of the benefits of being retired) and kinda spacey; so...which post; these here?; cause yes your behind on your adding to "the things you like":rolleyes: or is it from this morning; I made quite a few.:)

ps. I like smile's :D

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i'm glad it wasn't deliberate.....

yes that sounds awful...

how would you know what ear wax tastes like?

^_^

Oh; come now! :rolleyes: you never picked an itchy ear and then later sucked on your finger after hitting it with a screen door? Or if that is too undignified for your female sensibilities;:) have you ever heard of; or been on the receiving end of; a "wet willy" without the wet finger? Oh for goodness sacks--it's probable a guy thing! ;)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh; come now! :rolleyes: you never picked an itchy ear and then later sucked on your finger after hitting it with a screen door? Or if that is too undignified for your female sensibilities;:) have you ever heard of; or been on the receiving end of; a "wet willy" without the wet finger? Oh for goodness sacks--it's probable a guy thing! ;)

Ewwwwwwww, no ^_^

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Nah, probably more like ROFL :D

you gots a point there

25r30wi.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i miss them too sometimes.....it could be a glitch or something on CF

I been meaning to ask you Bri; how, with all your likes coming in; do you manage to go thru all the likes; in your alert box? Or is there a way that you separate the alerts from the ones from post? o_O

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I been meaning to ask you Bri; how, with all your likes coming in; do you manage to go thru all the likes; in your alert box? Or is there a way that you separate the alerts from the ones from post? o_O

Good question...

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
mnorian it seems you where right about the growing increase in waiting time between posts.
Im back to how it where before I brought it up with admin :(

Oh well at least Im happy I posted as much as I did in the limited time I had.

Sorry it's happening to you now; but I'm content with the post count and likes I have now; really.:)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

hahaaaa i turned off the likes notification.......it can get a little overwhelming :D

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
nope it isnt supposed to be, but for some reason it is :(
Oh well I aimed to have 10 000 so I dont actually care about it anymore...

Poor Mnorian however wont reach his target, its a shame :(

No; it's ok Sta Bat; I've got over (sobs into his keyboard):( really it don't bother me; not as much as my slow posting; as you can see I'm running behind in this 3 way converstion; and I am posting as fast as I can! Ha!;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
No; it's ok Sta Bat; I've got over (sobs into his keyboard):( really it don't bother me; not as much as my slow posting; as you can see I'm running behind in this 3 way converstion; and I am posting as fast as I can! Ha!;)

Well, speech is silver silence is golden I say :)

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Sta Mat; your avater picture keeps changing; or is it just me and the firefly's poison has finally reached my brain waves?:p

Nah your brain is just fine:)
Its just that we`ve had so many excelent popes which makes it so hard to decide which one I should have as my avatar ;)
I landed on JPII after some consideration ;)

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hahaaaa i turned off the likes notification.......it can get a little overwhelming :D

Oh; of course; there is a box for liking likes and other notifications; I just didn't look close enough; why doesn't anybody tell me these things! Oh; you just did;...never mind.:oops:

Upvote 0