Visit site
✟8,417.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This forum is graphic heavy (and I love it) so I assume since you are running win2k that you got the min amount of ram and video memory. Are you getting the "blue wall" or is IE crashing? I had some problems in the past after "upgrading" my IE and ended up having to reload my win98se. Hope some of this helps.

Mikey

Upvote 0

kern

Miserere Nobis
Apr 14, 2002
Florida, USA
Visit site
✟3,249.00
Faith
Catholic
I was getting very slow performance and crashes on Chimera until I turned off signatures. That seems to help a lot -- I wish there were an option to turn off *all* animated images on the site. This would improve Chimera's performance on this site, as well as be a little easier on the eyes (for me -- I find the animated avatars very annoying).

-Chris

Upvote 0

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today at 02:57 PM kern said this in Post #8 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=665624#post665624)

I was getting very slow performance and crashes on Chimera until I turned off signatures. That seems to help a lot -- I wish there were an option to turn off *all* animated images on the site. This would improve Chimera's performance on this site, as well as be a little easier on the eyes (for me -- I find the animated avatars very annoying).

-Chris

I just want a way to disable all the scrolling text and buttons.

Upvote 0