'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This forum is a GREAT idea. Quick question though, what qualifies as a conspiracy? I mean, obviously the government doesn't want us to know about how the chemtrail activate the fluoride mind control, but what about scientists suppressing the totally real water powered cars or shutting out our brilliant alternate models of the universe? How much tinfoil does a tinfoil hat require?

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This forum is a GREAT idea. Quick question though, what qualifies as a conspiracy? I mean, obviously the government doesn't want us to know about how the chemtrail activate the fluoride mind control, but what about scientists suppressing the totally real water powered cars or shutting out our brilliant alternate models of the universe? How much tinfoil does a tinfoil hat require?
I love the water powered cars. And if fluoride is a dental hoax, it is a conspiracy topic, sure.
Concerning the government.
If it is on YouTube - bring it on. :)
The government has so much misinformation and disinformation to hide anything that is out there, the fact it is out there means they allow it to be out there. :)

What would not be allowed however if we have another Snowden type who would start popping secrets or whatever else he does.

If it is out there in the open forums of sites - sure, discuss it away.

Upvote 0