Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Well I think it's fine, because I know that I'm the most amazing guy you'll ever meet, and I think it's a duty of mine to let every woman I meet how fantastic I am, and my former significant other is really bothersome, and if only you were there..... *gazes at you for a long time*....

Really? The guy is actually doing this?

I think you should tell this person who is going to see him, that you are no longer going to visit this nimrod with them anymore. Just tell them straight up the guy is a total creep, and you get some extremely bad vibes when you are around him, a that they should get away from him too.

Just be honest "Love you darling, but I'm not going with you to Dr.Creepy Gazer anymore. And you shouldn't either"

Just call him that "Dr. Creepy Gazer MD".

• Friendly
Reactions: Persis
Upvote 0

Persis

Titus 3:4-7
Aug 21, 2016
World
✟22,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, to everything you said Blackribbon. Thanks for your support and your acknowledgment, it much appreciated and consoling.

Its been a while since I wrote that post too, and I've prayed about it at length and fully talked to the Lord about it, and moved on.. and with time, I have forgotten about it. If I look back at it all today, I have not changed my mind about anything about him or what happened. Unfortunately, it did not end there as my family member still wanted to go to them because they believed they got good results from his business/service. I told them that I would support them on whatever decision they wanted because I want the best for them.

They went with a man friend and there has been no more creepy deep gazes with winks. It did not surprise me. Unfortunately if grieved my ears to hear that this practitioner asked about me and how I was doing in their 1st appt. back to them. As well, on the next appt, this practitioner asked 'what was I doing ".

I thought I would mention this latest as this just made me realize that I was not wrong about him at all. I think fortunately, though, it looks like my family member will not be going back anymore, mainly for the fact that they dont afterall feel that they can be helped by him... and for that, I am thankful, as I really dont want to hear anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Persis

Titus 3:4-7
Aug 21, 2016
World
✟22,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well I think it's fine, because I know that I'm the most amazing guy you'll ever meet, and I think it's a duty of mine to let every woman I meet how fantastic I am, and my former significant other is really bothersome, and if only you were there..... *gazes at you for a long time*....

Really? The guy is actually doing this?

I think you should tell this person who is going to see him, that you are no longer going to visit this nimrod with them anymore. Just tell them straight up the guy is a total creep, and you get some extremely bad vibes when you are around him, a that they should get away from him too.

Just be honest "Love you darling, but I'm not going with you to Dr.Creepy Gazer anymore. And you shouldn't either"

Just call him that "Dr. Creepy Gazer MD".
Thanks for writing Andrew. I hope you are doing well.

Yes, your paraphrasing him is excellent, and is exactly how he was coming across. I know it is hard to believe. I have never come across a more ornary person/practitioner like this. Just bragging it all out in the open in front of women clients, with the door open (which he forgot to close!!) for all his paying patients in the waiting room to hear! So much to be disturbed about, for sure. It was what made me complain to the board with a fully detailed letter that they have on file now. It is what made me write a bad , general review so that other people will be on guard and more so that perhaps this will make him contemplate his behavior and change it.

I did tell my family member that I could not go anymore with them.. it was the final straw, that unwanted hot intimate touch of his hand on my lower back. A friendly touch would have been on top of the shoulders. He does not own me.

My family member went back again with a man friend this time, because they thought this practitioner was helping them, and there was no deep creepy gazes and winking going on. Of course, not! I am sure nobody would be surprised.

I was told by my family member that he asked about me though. In the 1st visit back he asked how I was doing and the 2nd visit I was told he asked what I was doing. My family member kept mum. It was disturbing to hear but it validated everything. My family member is most likely not going anymore due to the fact that they dont think afterall that he is going to be able to help them. I am relieved. I dont want to hear anymore. Thank you again for your support.

Last edited:
Upvote 0