Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I became a Christian when I was fifteen years old, so for about ten years. My mom, dad, and I moved across the street from a church, and before then, I had only gone with my family on the holidays. So I started walking across the street for church, and that is where I really came to know what it meant to follow Jesus and have Him as my Savior. My life has never been the same since.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
no, I really haven't the slightest idea about politics. I would like to get into it more, since it is such an important thing to vote. I am just getting back out into the world though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AndrewZinc

Oct 1, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
✟15,526.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
sure I can. hahaha. :) no, not really, I am not a history buff. maybe I could do all 50 states, but not the United Kingdom

It's not history, it's modern studies. Well, if I can learn your states I'm sure you can learn mine.

OK, what would be your ideal three course meal and drink?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
oh, I am a waitress, and I volunteer at the animal shelter on Wednesdays. I also sing at events and such. I don't do that for money, but people donate which is really neat to me. :) I feel like a real professional!!!! But really, I just like to share the Word of God through contemporary Christian music. :) My next concert is at a tractor event August 10th. I supposed to sing 7 songs, so pray for me! awesome singer, baaaad speaker. :D

Upvote 0