Hyperlinked picture of the bible linking occurrences of verses.

Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟386,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is really cool, if someone has seen this before or knows more information let me know. All I can find is this picture, I'm assuming theres a more interactive version perhaps?

The size of the colored arch shows where that verse in the bible is mentioned, or how often a thing was mentioned in the bible in other parts of the bible? the black lines at the bottom are the verse ( or chapter I guess)

Made by Christopher Harisson. So I'm guessing the largest arch is how often the creation is mentioned, or God, or the laws perhaps.
Edit: Apparently you can buy this through his site? But does it actually tell you the name of the verse/chapter and stuff? or is it just a blown up version where you can see the lines better?

1714432527096.png

Last edited:

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟115,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is really cool, if someone has seen this before or knows more information let me know. All I can find is this picture, I'm assuming theres a more interactive version perhaps?

The size of the colored arch shows where that verse in the bible is mentioned, or how often a thing was mentioned in the bible in other parts of the bible? the black lines at the bottom are the verse ( or chapter I guess)

Made by Christopher Harisson. So I'm guessing the largest arch is how often the creation is mentioned, or God, or the laws perhaps.
Edit: Apparently you can buy this through his site? But does it actually tell you the name of the verse/chapter and stuff? or is it just a blown up version where you can see the lines better?

View attachment 346842
Ooh, I love graphs. The Bible looks similar to Noah's rainbow. Where is Jesus in the graph? What color line is He?

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0