How Will Anyone Trust The Georgia Runoff Results When There’s Enough Illegal Voting To Tip The Scales?

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,116,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Initial data from the November 2022 general election indicates more than 25,000 Georgians may have voted illegally in the general election. And the problem appears poised to repeat itself when voters cast their ballots in the state’s runoff election for senator on Dec. 6, 2022. Absent a win by a substantial margin by either Republican challenger Herschel Walker or Democrat incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock, litigation, with the potential ordering of a new election, seems likely — a scenario that would have proved disastrous to the country had control of the Senate remained in play.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟250,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
And it may include the Republican candidate himself who filed primary residence status for tax purposes in Texas and has been renting out his home in Georgia for 2 decades.

According to The Daily Beast, Mr Walker’s financial records show that while he claims to have had a property in Georgia for many years, it is in fact owned solely by his wife, collected rental income from it for nearly two decades, indicating that Mr Walker has indeed spent many years living not in Georgia but in Texas – where he has claimed a home as his primary residence for tax purposes.

So, might all be moot anyway.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,210,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's right, election deniers from the Peach State. Might as well stay home.
Nah, Walker won my over with his idea to disenfranchise and revoke the citizenship of those born after 1990. That's a winning idea that should have an advocate in the senate.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟250,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟491,684.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,210,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

lol, there it is. From the horse's mouth. So, how does one live in Texas, but run for the Senate seat in Georgia?
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen. [U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3, clause 3]

Should he be elected the question would be what he would cop to, tax fraud for his primary residency claim in Texas or being ineligible for his seat due to not being a resident of GA.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,169,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How Will Anyone Trust The Georgia Runoff Results ?​

Because as Americans we have noticed that the (Republican) Governor of Georgia and the (Republican) Secretary of State of Georgia have reasonably good integrity, so that when they say the election is certified, then it's trustable.

While some may end up sinning against them with some slanders, any believer should not, as intentional sins are very dangerous for believers (dangerous for anyone, including for believers!), later, on the day when God will judge the hearts of mankind.

(but if a person will humble themselves and repent sincerely, God will forgive, with his Amazing Grace -- 1rst John chapter 1)

Initial data from the November 2022 general election indicates more than 25,000 Georgians may have voted illegally in the general election. And the problem appears poised to repeat itself when voters cast their ballots in the state’s runoff election for senator on Dec. 6, 2022. Absent a win by a substantial margin by either Republican challenger Herschel Walker or Democrat incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock, litigation, with the potential ordering of a new election, seems likely — a scenario that would have proved disastrous to the country had control of the Senate remained in play.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

And why should we think that 25000 votes have been cast illegally? That's a rather large number.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟844,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Via Ron Filipkowski:

Charlie Kirk says there was a poor Republican turnout in AZ because their voters think elections are rigged: “400,000 people that voted for Trump in 2020 did not show up or vote for the midterm election. I believe it’s because a lot of people do not trust the system.”

I hope this is true, because this own-goal is so hilarious. And the competing hypothesis that they all died of COVID is not quite as funny.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Via Ron Filipkowski:

Charlie Kirk says there was a poor Republican turnout in AZ because their voters think elections are rigged: “400,000 people that voted for Trump in 2020 did not show up or vote for the midterm election. I believe it’s because a lot of people do not trust the system.”

I hope this is true, because this own-goal is so hilarious. And the competing hypothesis that they all died of COVID is not quite as funny.

Charlie Kirk is an idiot.

Trump did have one true power as a candidate. He was good at attracting what the PoliSci nerds call "low propensity voters". People who had given up on voting, never voted, or at most voted only every 4 years. Those are exactly the kind of voters it is hard to depend on when running in an "off-year or mid-term" election. (Or maybe it's just that Trump's chosen candidates were garbage.)

(This probably part of the Trump polling issue as well. Pollsters have criteria for judging "likely voters" and if you haven't voted since Ross Perot, they just aren't going to believe you no matter how much you insist that you *will* be voting for Trump.)

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟52,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And it may include the Republican candidate himself who filed primary residence status for tax purposes in Texas and has been renting out his home in Georgia for 2 decades.

According to The Daily Beast, Mr Walker’s financial records show that while he claims to have had a property in Georgia for many years, it is in fact owned solely by his wife, collected rental income from it for nearly two decades, indicating that Mr Walker has indeed spent many years living not in Georgia but in Texas – where he has claimed a home as his primary residence for tax purposes.

So, might all be moot anyway.
That assumes it violates Federal law. There wasn't a problem with Hillary Clinton being a US Senator for New York.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟217,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That assumes it violates Federal law. There wasn't a problem with Hillary Clinton being a US Senator for New York.
Difference was that she :mad: :!!: Hillary :!!: :mad: actually did/does live in Chappaqua NY.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

She did move there before the election and still lives there. It was up to New York residents to vote for a carpetbagger that had only live in the state a few months. (And was resident at 1600 Penn. Ave. NW the whole time.) Not a choice I would have made.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟155,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Charlie Kirk is an idiot.

Trump did have one true power as a candidate. He was good at attracting what the PoliSci nerds call "low propensity voters". People who had given up on voting, never voted, or at most voted only every 4 years. Those are exactly the kind of voters it is hard to depend on when running in an "off-year or mid-term" election. (Or maybe it's just that Trump's chosen candidates were garbage.)

(This probably part of the Trump polling issue as well. Pollsters have criteria for judging "likely voters" and if you haven't voted since Ross Perot, they just aren't going to believe you no matter how much you insist that you *will* be voting for Trump.)

Hey, I voted for Ross Perot. He was robbed man! He won that election! America was so unfair to that guy! I'm still not over it...☹️

I agree with the assessment of Mr Kirk tho. But those low propensity voters were likely discouraged from voting after Trump and the sycophants in Arizona undermined faith in fair elections. I think there's room for both you and essentialsaltes to be right in a complimentary way.

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟52,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with the assessment of Mr Kirk tho. But those low propensity voters were likely discouraged from voting after Trump and the sycophants in Arizona undermined faith in fair elections.
Eugene Talmadge of Georgia was a Democrat who ran for office before Trump was born. There was one election that Eugene Talmadge won where at the last minute votes were discovered in his county, and every one just happened to be cast in alphabetical order.

An old classmate of mine was convicted of voter fraud long before Trump ran for office.

There were rumors of shenanigans in Illinois when Nixon ran in 1960.

Democrats have questioned the election process. before Trump.

Distrust in the election process has been going on for a long time. The question is whether it's warranted and how to restore trust.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Distrust in the election process has been going on for a long time. The question is whether it's warranted and how to restore trust.

Of course. The BIG difference is though, today, we have political leaders and media organizations actively stoking mistrust in our election process.

Upvote 0