Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I have prophecy...things written before they happened. You try to dismiss it by claiming they were written after the fact...and can't support that accusation.

You can't support the claim they are prophecy either.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can't support the claim they are prophecy either.

Have you ever read Isaiah 53?
What was mentioned in Isaiah 53...written hundreds of years befor Christ actually happened.

Heck, google it. Refuse to believe and lose your soul. Your the warden of the Storm...figure it out. The truth is pretty simple but you for some reason want to refuse the truth.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever read Isaiah 53?
What was mentioned in Isaiah 53...written hundreds of years befor Christ actually happened.

Heck, google it. Refuse to believe and lose your soul. Your the warden of the Storm...figure it out. The truth is pretty simple but you for some reason want to refuse the truth.

And yet it says nothing about Jesus or Christ, only Yahweh, God. Any reference to Christ is a rewriting of the Bible.
And why do you people make such a big deal about my username? It's a reference to a tabletop wargame, for crying out loud!

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And yet it says nothing about Jesus or Christ, only Yahweh, God. Any reference to Christ is a rewriting of the Bible.
And why do you people make such a big deal about my username? It's a reference to a tabletop wargame, for crying out loud!

Isaiah 53 is often called the fourth gospel.

Continue to be blind...

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Like you? No thanks. And actually, it's referred to as the Fifth Gospel. The Forth Gospel is the Gospel of John.

Your right, it is the fifth gospel My bad. It is amazing how accurate it is...yet you try to find way to find fault with it.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Your right, it is the fifth gospel My bad. It is amazing how accurate it is...yet you try to find way to find fault with it.

But it isn't talking about Jesus! It's talking about the Israelites coming out of exile and in to Jerusalem!
And this thread is now way off topic.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But it isn't talking about Jesus! It's talking about the Israelites coming out of exile and in to Jerusalem!
And this thread is now way off topic.

I suggest you read it again in light of the Gospel....THe account is so close it has to be about Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I'd take the time to go over it verse by verse ...comparing it to the gospels...but your heart appears to be hard and it will only be a waste of time. Kinda like casting pearls befor swne. Good day.

No, my heart isn't 'hardened'. It's that you are purposefully taking this thread off-topic.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, my heart isn't 'hardened'. It's that you are purposefully taking this thread off-topic.

The bible says you're DEAD in your sins and trespasses. Your heart is so hard you can't see it. Isaiah 53 has been presented to you...and you refuse to see it. Prophecy predicted the events sorrounding Christ Jesus...and you've turned a deaf ear to it.
John 6:65 sems to be correct....And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

Has God granted you the ability to come to Christ...or will you continue to fight the truth?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The bible says you're DEAD in your sins and trespasses. Your heart is so hard you can't see it. Isaiah 53 has been presented to you...and you refuse to see it. Prophecy predicted the events sorrounding Christ Jesus...and you've turned a deaf ear to it.
John 6:65 sems to be correct....And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

Has God granted you the ability to come to Christ...or will you continue to fight the truth?

The fact that you're resorting to preaching in the science forum really just shows that you have nothing else to add to the discussion.

Reactions: NathanM.
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fact that you're resorting to preaching in the science forum really just shows that you have nothing else to add to the discussion.

Some how it got here...keep in mind you're preaching also. Preaching the bible isn't true.

But, lets get back, how do mutations add up?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Some how it got here...keep in mind you're preaching also. Preaching the bible isn't true.

But, lets get back, how do mutations add up?

I explained how in post #227.
Also, since I had to go back and look it up, you still haven't answered my question in post #223. Care to answer it now or will you retract your claim that scientists are trying to find 'unlock and reatore certain damaged genes to increase life spans'? (decided to keep the spelling mistake)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I explained how in post #227.
Also, since I had to go back and look it up, you still haven't answered my question in post #223. Care to answer it now or will you retract your claim that scientists are trying to find 'unlock and reatore certain damaged genes to increase life spans'? (decided to keep the spelling mistake)

Post 227 posted assumption...or can you show otherwise? My follow up post showed your error.

Now, how do mutations change the DNA code and move the nostrils up the forehead?
Either show how or retract your claim.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,271.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Post 227 posted assumption...or can you show otherwise? My follow up post showed your error.

Now, how do mutations change the DNA code and move the nostrils up the forehead?
Either show how or retract your claim.

You follow up post showed nothing but your own inability to understand what artificial evolution is. Dogs are dogs. Varieties in sub-breeds does nothing to falsify evolution.
But since you lack the inability to understand simple English, I'll just repeat what I said, since I wrote what I wrote in simple and clear English:
nasal_drift.gif

Above is a picture of the evolutionary stages of the modern whale (on the right of the image) from it's ancestor, the Ambulocetus, at the left of the image.
Now, if you look at the placement of the nostril on the Ambulocetus, you will see that it is positioned directly at the front of the snout, exactly as would be found in all terrestrial land mammals, which means that the DNA, we'll call it 1, made for the nostril to be there.
Now look at the middle skull, of the Rodhocetus. You'll see that the nostril has changed position from the front to the middle of the skull. Now this is because the Rodhocetus has adapted to live in a more aquatic environment than the Ambulocetus, but still comes up to land every once in a while. Now for the nostril to be moved to their would take the 'addition', as you call it, of DNA in the makeup of the Rodhocetus' line to shift the nostril. So this is 1 + 1 = 2.
Finally, we have the whale, which lives in a completely aquatic environment, thus changing the position of the nostril from the middle of the snout to the very top to suit the change in environment and lifestyle of the cetacean line of animals. So that's 2 + 1 = 3.

And are you going to go through with my request for evidence for the claim you made in post #222?

Upvote 0

danstribe

Mar 30, 2013
✟24,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lets discuss this and see if what you wrote is correct..."The rebellion of the angels happened before Adam and Eve were created but after Genesis 1:1. How much time would it take to turn perhaps millions of Holy Angels against their creator?"

This description describes Lucifer prior to his fall...it's kinda interesting.

I believe Lucifer was in the Garden of Eden in an un-fallen state.
Eze 28:
13You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.b
Your settings and mountingsc were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’ ”

Wow, great biblical insight....especially when it say Lucifer was in the garden of Eden in an unfallen state. Kinda squashes a lot and shows the fall of Lucifer was after God created and made Adam and Eve.

Don't let the Old earth evo's take the truth from you.
It could still refer to befo
Lets discuss this and see if what you wrote is correct..."The rebellion of the angels happened before Adam and Eve were created but after Genesis 1:1. How much time would it take to turn perhaps millions of Holy Angels against their creator?"

This description describes Lucifer prior to his fall...it's kinda interesting.

I believe Lucifer was in the Garden of Eden in an un-fallen state.
Eze 28:
13You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.b
Your settings and mountingsc were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’ ”

Wow, great biblical insight....especially when it say Lucifer was in the garden of Eden in an unfallen state. Kinda squashes a lot and shows the fall of Lucifer was after God created and made Adam and Eve.

Don't let the Old earth evo's take the truth from you.
If this is true then what you are saying is that Lucifer, the holy anointed cherub, fell from his original state in 7 days? Or could it be that the garden was there prior to Genesis 1:2 and was established again for Adam? Or possibly Eden the Garden of God was different than the garden that Adam was placed in which according to scripture was "east of Eden". Hmmm something to think about

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I realize I may not be contributing to this subject but if DNA mutation (evolution) were true

This is never a good sign.

would we not see some kind of evidence in current species today?

We do.
Lizards Rapidly Evolve After Introduction to Island
Sympatric speciation
Rapid Evolution Changes Species in Real Time | DiscoverMagazine.com

Of all the life forms out there why hasn't even one exhibited a significantly higher intelligence?

Where did you get the impression that intelligence is the "goal" of evolution? Jellyfish don't even have a brain, but they've been extremely successful for almost 600,000,000 years.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Because evolutionis is a false science.

"Evolutionis" {sic} exists only in your fevered imagination. Evolution, on the other hand, is science and supported by a massive amount of evidence.

Reactions: NathanM.
Upvote 0