Mar 19, 2009
United States
✟15,495.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

Throughout the years it has kind of changed for various reasons. But as of right now it's really hard to say, I think I become friends with girls easier then guys. But it just depends. But I don't trust that many girls, but the ones I do trust I am really close to. They are like sisters, like family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ife88

endless joy, perfect peace
Nov 28, 2008
England
✟8,792.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
girls for me. it just feels wierd hanging out with a guy unless it's like a youth event or a date (like I've ever even had one)

Lol, that's the same for me :p Except it's easier for to talk to guys than girls on msn i guess because you can't see their reactions so you don't know if they're lying or not whereas guys moslty always tell the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xlolokinsx

Apr 14, 2006
✟212.00
Faith
Presbyterian
my best friends are mostly girls because then there isn't the whole "does he like me do i like him?" thing going on, but in the past year, i've finally made friends with a lot of guys and love hanging out with them because they're so much more straightforward than girls. and they always have better ideas than my girlfriends of stuff to do XD

Upvote 0