HELP! Father's Day Question

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know it is a little late to ask - but what are some ways to honor the fathers at church -inexpensive of course!!! I know they get tired of the bookmarks-one year we got pens for them - we are a pretty small group & live in a pretty small town -not much to find at the last minute! Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Ms. Garnet

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK - my answer came in the mail today. I had ordered a case of inexpensive New Testaments to use as a witnessing tool. I asked my DH if he thought these along with the nice bookmarks & a pen would be ok/appropriate. The men could carry it in their vehicle if they ever wished to read the scripture on the spot or if they encounter a person who they feel might be helped by receiving it .

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ms.Garnet said:
OK - my answer came in the mail today. I had ordered a case of inexpensive New Testaments to use as a witnessing tool. I asked my DH if he thought these along with the nice bookmarks & a pen would be ok/appropriate. The men could carry it in their vehicle if they ever wished to read the scripture on the spot or if they encounter a person who they feel might be helped by receiving it .
Great! Glad it worked out for you!:)

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Erin - these New Testaments -if bought in a case of 44 cost only 75c (US $) each. I will be giving them out at our ladies mission meeting next week & encouraging the ladies to visit an unchurched person & tell them about our church, invite them, etc. & leave the N.T. as a gift.

Upvote 0

fulltime

May 27, 2006
✟7,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ms.Garnet said:
I know it is a little late to ask - but what are some ways to honor the fathers at church -inexpensive of course!!! I know they get tired of the bookmarks-one year we got pens for them - we are a pretty small group & live in a pretty small town -not much to find at the last minute! Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Ms. Garnet
Think about what your husbands interests are. Get him a gift that he would like in the hobbies that he does. A cordless drill,tools,night without the kids.My wife once had me meet her in a hotel room after several notes that lead me to location where she was . It was a very romantic and spontages.

Upvote 0