✟8,993.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
This is a copy from my Introduction:

I'm not sure I was properly made a member of this this forum. I hope I am. I'm a Finn with a strong Calvinist conviction. Calvinism is a very rare conviction in a predominantly Lutheran country. But I have studied Calvinism (the TULIP variety) for about 20 years.

Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a copy from my Introduction:

I'm not sure I was properly made a member of this this forum. I hope I am. I'm a Finn with a strong Calvinist conviction. Calvinism is a very rare conviction in a predominantly Lutheran country. But I have studied Calvinism (the TULIP variety) for about 20 years.

Hi Stephen, nice to meet you. :) I also have strong Calvinist convictions and live in an area which predominantly consists of Christians of the Arminian/Wesleyan persuasion. I have held to Calvinism for 13+ years now, and my how time seems to go by so quickly. I have held to the WCF for many years now, the late Dr. Cornelius Van Til had great influence and impact in changing my views, though he is not alive, I consider him my go to mentor especially concerning philosophy and apologetics but also for his bold theological implications concerning the relationships between all the above. I consider the late Dr. Greg Bahnsen to be another mentor, he helped me understand Dr. Van Til better, and heightened thinking in terms of worldviews and Lordship theology, and solidified further my thinking when it comes to the notions of neutrality and self-deception, among other things. Thank you Jesus for the great cloud of witnesses for on their shoulders we can lean and learn and grow and how our Lord can still use their words to help us persevere in the faith through many trials and tribulations.

Reactions: LovesOurLord
Upvote 0