Waco, TX
✟865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I'm happy to be here. Still finding my way around. I'm in my 40's and have been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years. We live in Texas and have two children in their teens and one cute dog. We attend a non-denominational church. I'm a writer and my husband is a CDL driver. I look forward to being part of this community.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟145,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I'm happy to be here. Still finding my way around. I'm in my 40's and have been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years. We live in Texas and have two children in their teens and one cute dog. We attend a non-denominational church. I'm a writer and my husband is a CDL driver. I look forward to being part of this community.
Welcome to the forums. May your husband have safe, blessed drives in the truck or bus.

Upvote 0

Sparrow24

May 16, 2024
Waco, TX
✟865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums. May your husband have safe, blessed drives in the truck or bus.
Thank you. He drives a truck locally. He's home every night and weekend which has been a huge answer to prayer (previously it looked like he was going to have to be OTR and home only three out of eighteen days, a prospect we dreaded).

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟145,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. He drives a truck locally. He's home every night and weekend which has been a huge answer to prayer (previously it looked like he was going to have to be OTR and home only three out of eighteen days, a prospect we dreaded).
Amen to that. Local > national, as your husband can arrive home every day.

Reactions: Sparrow24
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,768,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome Sparrow! :wave:

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟495,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! :)

Upvote 0