Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
St. Faustina was a Polish Catholic Nun who Jesus and the Blessed Mother communicated with in the late 1930's. She was canonized a saint in 2000. The Church believes her messages from Jesus. Jesus asked her for this Divine Mercy Sunday and the Church obeyed Him. St. Faustina, along with Fatima, are among the most powerful Aparision and locutions from Jesus and the Blessed Mother of our time. Both indicate the Second Coming of Christ and apocalyptic times coming to us soon.

Www.Divinemercy.com
JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY​

The devotion to Jesus as "The Divine Mercy" is based on the writings of St. Faustina, an uneducated Polish nun who wrote a diary of about 600 pages recording the revelations she received about God's mercy.​

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (965)​

Write down these words, My daughter. Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. (848)​

In the evening, when I was praying, the Mother of God told me, Your lives must be like Mine: quiet and hidden, in unceasing union with God, pleading for humanity and preparing the world for the second coming of God. (625)​

I gave the Savior to the world; as for you, you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. (635)​

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Peace be with you.

DIARY Of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska:

Divine Mercy in My Soul

You can read here:

https://liturgicalyear.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/divine-mercy-in-my-soul.pdf

God bless you.
Hello Gabriel,
Awesome link. I actually bought the book. This link looks great. Thanks!

Quoted from the link.
Blessed Maria Faustina Kowalska is canonized by Pope John Paul II in Rome, on Divine Mercy Sunday, during the Great Jubilee Year 2000. And the Pope states during his Canonization homily: “The Second Sunday of Easter from now on throughout the Church will be called „Divine Mercy Sunday.‟”​

Upvote 0