Bangor, ME
✟8,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So,... I joined the forum 6 months ago but this is my first post. I have been a member of many forums over the years and then the phenomena of Facebook happened and like many others I dropped out of the forum world. I finally quit facebook a month ago and am feeling a big void. No likes, no friends and not nothing to do.
So, here I am, feeling all alone. I am really hoping to connect with people and make some friends. I am without a church at the moment and crave some Christian contact.
IMG_20181130_094017296.jpg

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So,... I joined the forum 6 months ago but this is my first post. I have been a member of many forums over the years and then the phenomena of Facebook happened and like many others I dropped out of the forum world. I finally quit facebook a month ago and am feeling a big void. No likes, no friends and not nothing to do.
So, here I am, feeling all alone. I am really hoping to connect with people and make some friends. I am without a church at the moment and crave some Christian contact.
View attachment 246947
Welcome to CF. I hope you will find here friendship, fellowship and interesting conversations.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
View attachment 246947

Hello there, Welcome here and I will be your friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 246947

Welcome Gordon.
Nice to meet you.

Upvote 0