Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) --- Making this eternal stuff

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma --- And bang! Back to plasma!
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, and a mind to study these things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him? - Isaiah 40:13

Even if we could... What could we do with basic silica sand save make sand castles? And even then we would have to exist in a perfected environment to do so!

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟178,013.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma --- And bang! Back to plasma!
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, and a mind to study these things
It can be demonstrated that all three of your 'distinctions' there, require a (human) mind to recognise what you're on about.
There is therefore no distinction at all between any of them.
End of story .. end of thread.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It can be demonstrated that all three of your 'distinctions' there, require a mind to recognise what you're on about.
There is therefore no distinction at all between any of them.
End of story .. end of thread.

For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. - James 4:14

The end of story cometh quickly! Enjoy your brief governance over the cooled plasma!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There are those who have never experienced the wonders of energy and light to their wonderful extents. The opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space. The terrible mind.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

What can we do with those who walk in darkness (z/d) and have no light (E/c2)?

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God. - Isaiah 50:10

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,842.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if someone should do a master post on how many of these e=mc2 posts he's done since there's two in the 'similar threads' below me now, and one dates back to 2022 and I'm certain he's done one like every few months.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There was a story told by the ancient Greeks about the gods of Mount Olympus. Having created the earth and man had one thing left to do, and that was to hide the secret of life where it would not be found until man had progressed to the point where he would be ready for it. The gods argued over where the secret of life should be hidden. One said, "Let us hide it on the highest mountain." But another god replied, "We have created man with insatiable curiosity and ambition, and he will eventually climb even the highest mountain." Then one suggested they that they hide it at the bottom of the deepest ocean. To this another replied, "We have created man with boundless imagination and a burning desire to explore his world. Sooner or later, man will reach even the greatest ocean depths." Finally, one of the gods came up with a solution. "Let us hide the secret of life in the last place that man will ever look, a place that he will only come to when he has exhausted all other ties and is finally ready for it, deep within the human heart."

“There was something created before heaven and earth which we call the way (Tao). The way is infinitely high, unfathomably deep. Enclosing heaven and earth, receiving from the formless, it produces a stream running deep and wide without overflowing. It absorbs the negative and emits the positive. In antiquity, the three majestic ones attained the order of the way and stood in the center, their spirits roamed with creation.” –Wen-tzu

“Thinking big creates the excitement necessary for accomplishment.” –Zig Ziglar
"An optimist is a person who, when he wears out his shoes, just figures he’s back on his feet." –Zig Ziglar
“A mans character is his guardian divinity.” –Heraclitus "Courage leads starward, fear toward death." -Seneca
“The progression of the superior man is upward; the progression of the ordinary man is downward.” –Confucius
“The key to success for Sony, and to everyone else in business, science, and technology, is to never follow the others.” M. Ibuku
“Life is a journey, enjoy the ride.” –Nissan Commercial "Life is a progress, and not a station."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
“He who is not busy being born, is busy dying.” –Ray Krock “Progressive people are happening people!” - me
"Unless we change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed." -Chinese Proverb
"Accept the challenges, that you may feel the exhilaration of victory." General George Patton
"Hitch your wagon to a star." -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
*The tendency of the masses is toward mediocrity -Aldous Huxley
“The way of heaven is to revert after reaching a climax, and to diminish upon reaching fullness.” – Wen-tzu (40)
“One can stand still in a moving stream, but not in the world of men.” –Japenese Proverb
“Follow your own star and you cannot miss your harbor of glory” - Inferno Canto XV

Or to summarize many quotes... It is the energy and light that makes one great! And it is available to all in great supply to those who are ready to receive it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
What's your point?
*When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud, either.--Leo Burnett
*Lord grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish.-Michelangelo
*You don't just luck into things . . . You build step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities.--Barbara Bush
*Luck is the by-product of busting your fanny. --Don Sutton
*No one from the beginning of time has had security. Eleanor Roosevelt
*I believe half the unhappiness in life comes from people being afraid to go straight at things. --William J. Locke
*Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence. --Lisa M. Amos
"You don't pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success."-Zig Ziglar
* The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.. Take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable notion. –Marcus Aurelius
*Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. --Winston Churchill

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,842.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
*When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud, either.--Leo Burnett
*Lord grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish.-Michelangelo
*You don't just luck into things . . . You build step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities.--Barbara Bush
*Luck is the by-product of busting your fanny. --Don Sutton
*No one from the beginning of time has had security. Eleanor Roosevelt
*I believe half the unhappiness in life comes from people being afraid to go straight at things. --William J. Locke
*Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence. --Lisa M. Amos
"You don't pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success."-Zig Ziglar
* The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.. Take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable notion. –Marcus Aurelius
*Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. --Winston Churchill

Nope, still nonsensical gibberish and just showing off that you can quote other people.

Seriously: it's been two years of this, probably more, and you've not once explained what you're trying to say.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Nope, still nonsensical gibberish and just showing off that you can quote other people.

Seriously: it's been two years of this, probably more, and you've not once explained what you're trying to say.
And to add to the gibberish...

“The way is infinitely high, unfathomably deep.” (2) “Reversal is the nature of the Tao (The Way).” (3) "The way effects the movement of the heavens and the stability of the earth, turning endlessly like a wheel, flowing ceaselessly like water. –Lao Tzu
“Possibilities are opportunities like stars in the night sky.” (2)“Let God turn your scars into stars.” –Rev. Robert H. Schuller
"The dreams of great dreamers are never fulfilled, they are always transcended.” -Robert Schuller
“All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars (goals).” –Rush
“All life embodies yin (z/d darkness), and embraces yang (E/c2 light).” -Lao Tzu

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,842.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
And to add to the gibberish...

“The way is infinitely high, unfathomably deep.” (2) “Reversal is the nature of the Tao (The Way).” (3) "The way effects the movement of the heavens and the stability of the earth, turning endlessly like a wheel, flowing ceaselessly like water. –Lao Tzu
“Possibilities are opportunities like stars in the night sky.” (2)“Let God turn your scars into stars.” –Rev. Robert H. Schuller
"The dreams of great dreamers are never fulfilled, they are always transcended.” -Robert Schuller
“All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars (goals).” –Rush
“All life embodies yin (z/d darkness), and embraces yang (E/c2 light).” -Lao Tzu

Again: all you're doing is showing that you can quote other people. Not exactly an amazing skill.

But... "It is the heart that experiences God, not the reason." -Blaise Pascal

Without the help from the E/c2 from on high we creationist are helpless in winning others.

So God is the energy in E=mc2. How novel, and this is also why people shouldn't try and mix science and religion. It leads to nonsense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Noting like the sensible plan that leads to the sensation of light and energy!

*The key to success is to create patterns of movement that create confidence, sense of strength, flexibility, a sense of personal power, and fun.-Anthony Robbins
*The great man is he that does not lose his child's heart -Mencius.
*In a full heart there is room for everything, but there is no room in an empty heart. -Antonio Porchia
*I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progress." -Margaret Fuller
*The purpose of life is to believe, to hope, and to strive. -Indira Gandhi
*Shy he might be, but when he spoke of an idea or invention, he became surprisingly lucid and even eloquent. - Of Edison
*Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship.-Zeuxis
*Nothing splendid was ever achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance. -Bruce Barton *The ability to concentrate and use time well is everything. -Lee lacocca
*When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him. –Cory
*To the dull mind all nature is leaden. -Emerson
*If a man wants his dreams to come true, he must wake up. –Unknown
*A man can be short, dumpy, and getting bald, but if he has fire, women will like him.-Mae West
*A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a collage education. -T. Roosevelt
*The best effects of fine persons are not felt until after we have left their presence. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Behold! I have done my best here. If men end up calling me a tosh teller, a knave, a fool, a rascal, or a scoundrel, I will be happy and content! I did my best! And in the words of John Wesley...

LONDON
September 20, 1788

My Dear Brother:

There is, indeed, a wide difference between the relation wherein you stand to the Americans and the relation wherein I stand to all the Methodists. You are the elder brother of the American Methodists: I am under God the father of the whole family. Therefore I naturally care for you all in a manner no other persons can do. Therefore I in a measure provide for you all; for the supplies which Dr. Coke provides for you, he could not provide were it not for me, were it not that I not only permit him to collect but also support him in so doing.

But in one point, my dear brother, I am a little afraid both the Doctor and you differ from me. I study to be little: you study to be great. I creep; you strut along. I found a school: you a college! [Cokesbury College] nay, and call it after your own names! 0 beware, do not seek to be something! Let me be nothing, and "Christ be all in all!"

One instance of this, of your greatness, has given me great concern. How can you, how dare you suffer yourself to be called Bishop? I shudder, I start at the very thought! Men may call me a knave or a fool, a rascal, a scoundrel, and I am content; but they shall never by my consent call me Bishop! For my sake, for God's sake, for Christ's sake put a full end to this! Let the Presbyterians do what they please, but let the Methodists know their calling better.

Thus, my dear Franky, I have told you all that is in my heart. And let this, when I am no more seen, bear witness how sincerely I am Your affectionate friend and brother,

John Wesley

Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟178,013.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Behold! I have done my best here. If men end up calling me a tosh teller, a knave, a fool, a rascal, or a scoundrel, I will be happy and content! I did my best! And in the words of John Wesley...
{etc}
Unlike Wesley though, you don't even appear to engage in 'studying to be little'(?)

In fact, you don't show that you've been studying at all.

We want to see an active, reasoning mind .. not a quote miner! We can get that from Google.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟312,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Nope. Nope. And -- nope. It doesn't matter how many times you post this, it is still not scientific or meaningful.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,082,301.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Nope. Nope. And -- nope. It doesn't matter how many times you post this, it is still not scientific or meaningful.
Yes... It is eternal stuff. It existed the equivalent of a trillion to the trillionth power of years before us and will be around the equivalent of a trillion to the trillionth power of years after us. The E/c2 plasma forming to mass... The mass dissociating to E/c2 plasma trillions and trillions of times.

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity... - Isaiah 57:15

In eternity there are the possibilities of uncountable big bangs (mass to plasma) and reformations (plasma to mass). In which we humans occupy a very small time and real estate.

Upvote 0