Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something amazing has been happening- for the last month or so God has been doing alot in my life, really pouring alot into me! This has never happened before! I have been going to church probably 4 times a week, tuesday, wednesday, and sunday AM and PM. Every single time I have gone to church something has happened! Every single time! I have been to probably 5 churches in the area and every time a random person has just walked up to me and started praying and the power of God hit me and God healed me of something! I also called the Billy Graham prayer hotline and the prayer partner did it too, she had several words of knowledge for me and God also touched me then too. I have really needed this, I have a severe mental illness called schizophrenia and I have been sick as a dog with it. I also heard that a local church, Christ Community Church, has a special anointing on it to heal people of mental illness so I have been going every sunday and getting prayer, I have experienced alot of healing there, the special anointing is real, guaranteed! I have gone 4 sundays so far. I have also gone up for prayer at at least 5 churches in the area and every single time I felt God touch me but I could not tell what was happening, I did not know what He was doing, then as soon as they were done praying I immediately forgot about the whole thing, I did not remember anything. Now in the last 2 weeks this has shifted, now when I get prayer anywhere, at any church, I sense and feel nothing, nothing at all, but I am still convinced that God is doing something. I think God is up to something!

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey, something amazing has been happening- for the last month or so God has been doing alot in my life, really pouring alot into me! This has never happened before! I have been going to church probably 4 times a week, tuesday, wednesday, and sunday AM and PM. Every single time I have gone to church something has happened! Every single time! I have been to probably 5 churches in the area and every time a random person has just walked up to me and started praying and the power of God hit me and God healed me of something! I also called the Billy Graham prayer hotline and the prayer partner did it too, she had several words of knowledge for me and God also touched me then too. I have really needed this, I have a severe mental illness called schizophrenia and I have been sick as a dog with it. I also heard that a local church, Christ Community Church, has a special anointing on it to heal people of mental illness so I have been going every sunday and getting prayer, I have experienced alot of healing there, the special anointing is real, guaranteed! I have gone 4 sundays so far. I have also gone up for prayer at at least 5 churches in the area and every single time I felt God touch me but I could not tell what was happening, I did not know what He was doing, then as soon as they were done praying I immediately forgot about the whole thing, I did not remember anything. Now in the last 2 weeks this has shifted, now when I get prayer anywhere, at any church, I sense and feel nothing, nothing at all, but I am still convinced that God is doing something. I think God is up to something!
Wow, That's quite a testimony. Somewhere here there's a place for testimonies. Please post there also inspiring. My mom had the same illness. It was a terrible struggle for her as im sure it is for you. God bless you! Praying! God's definitely got your number:)

Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

rachelrising

Mar 13, 2005
✟3,565.00
Faith
Christian
Dave Darling. I was so touched for you. Me myself I don't think I could attend more than 2 churches as it could lead to confusion for me. However, it seems to be working for you. I wish you the best and end to your suffering in Jesus name. My heart is with anyone who experienced voices. I hope that you were treated respectufully in those 5 churches.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟32,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dave, my fervent prayer for you is that God will remove that label from around your neck called schizophrenia. I wore that thing since I was 22, along with bipolar and narcissist. The most tragic aspect of these worldly diagnoses is that they have the gall to convince you that you are doomed with it for the rest of your life.

Not if Jesus has anything to say about it. He promises us the mind of Christ and He means it.

I have been completely healed, and the only label I carry is Christian. However my brain operates is a GIFT. Sorry to whoever this may offend, but I have to share the utter FACT that Jesus still heals. All you have to do is continue to believe what He says and He'll lead you there step by step.

Praying for you Dave, and everyone on this forum struggling similiarily. God bless!

Oh, btw... one day we will all thank Him for what He allowed us to go through. He turns ashes into garlands, and restores the years eaten by the locusts. God doesn't waste a SINGLE day of our lives.

Upvote 0