Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All right, I have never started a thread like this before in any forum category. Feel free to ask me a question, or perhaps several. Anything is fine, really. I'll try to answer questions when I have the time, and to the best of my ability, thank you!

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello!

What is your favorite month of the year?

What is your favorite color?

What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?

What is your favorite time of the year?

Hi! To answer your questions:

1. Probably December because of Christmas, or June because of the beginning of summer break. I'm torn between these two. Actually, September's a great month for me too, as it's my birthday then!

2. Blue has almost always been my favorite color, as far back as I can recall. Other colors I like are silver, red, tan, green, brown, grey, white and gold.

3. Good question. I would have to say that Croatia, a country in southern Europe, is probably the most beautiful place I have ever set foot. I vacationed there with my family and some relatives around the year 2000, summer. In particular, I stayed around the Mediterranean region of Dalmatia most, on an island.

4. My favorite time of the year, if this includes seasons, is probably the Fall. On one hand, September is my birthday, and November is Thanksgiving.

Are there any other questions you, or somebody else would like to ask? I'm open to anything! :)

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That sounds nice! Wow, Croatia? I have never been to another country before, but I'd love to someday.

Okay, some more questions then :)

What is your favorite number?

What is your favorite outdoors activity?

What is your favorite indoors activity?

What is your favorite type of food?

What is your favorite story in the bible?

:)

Upvote 0

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That sounds nice! Wow, Croatia? I have never been to another country before, but I'd love to someday.

Okay, some more questions then :)

What is your favorite number?

What is your favorite outdoors activity?

What is your favorite indoors activity?

What is your favorite type of food?

What is your favorite story in the bible?

:)

1. My favorite number is 7, whether it includes 777, or 007. :)

2. My favorite outdoors activity would be hiking. Occasionally, I enjoy going on hikes in the hills right by my house. It's good exercise!

3. Probably either reading something interesting/entertaining, or writing. I'm trying to put together a couple of novels eventually.

4. Either Italian, Japanese, or Chinese cuisine would be, but these three are some of my favorites in general. If not specifically cuisine centric (it's universal!), I probably enjoy eating a simple, but well-prepared meal of scrambled eggs the most. My grandmother makes the best scrambled eggs I've had.

5. My favorite story in the Bible would have to do with Jesus Christ's ultimate fulfillment of prophecy in the Gospels; his trial, torture, death, and resurrection. It is not enjoyable to read these accounts, but it is satisfying to know that Christ will forgive every one of us if we ask it so, and that he lived and fulfilled the single greatest event in human history.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry I'm a year late for these replies. I've been very busy since my absence with school, focusing very little on message boards. Now I'd like to revive this topic.

Favourite Character on Star Trek?

I think Captain Kirk is my favorite character, although I really like Spock, Data, and Captain Picard too. I haven't watched enough of Deep Space 9, Voyager, or Enterprise to have an opinion on them, yet.

Hey JB :) Would you ever consider trading homes with someone at Christmas like in the movie The Holiday? Like from another country..

Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I doubt it will ever happen.

Are there any sports that you follow?

I don't regularly follow sports, but I do support the Anaheim Angels baseball team.

Fav animal?

My favorite animals are birds, I think. Hearing their chirp is pretty calming. The bald eagle is an inspiring political symbol as well.

What saying/words of wisdom have impacted you the most?

I normally refer to the Bible for these, such as Proverbs 3:5-6 and John 3:16. One quote I can think of that has made a heavy impact on my life, is the following by Edmund Burke:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Upvote 0