Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I'm sorry, Peter. You know, you can stay with us while you sort all of this out."

"No, no. No. You're wrong. Spring and Lorelai are coming here tonight. We're doing fireworks and a cookout. You've come with bad news to the wrong house. How dare you. How dare you come here and lie to me."

The Sheriff shook his head. "No, we know who they are. They could swim, but they didn't have a chance. They were too far out. Someone saw, but we didn't get out there in time. I'm sorry."

"And the baby?" The Sheriff shook his head knowing the dread awful truth.

"Who's going to be here for Christmas, then?"

"I'm sorry. I'll ask my wife to come over, maybe she can help."

"No. No. No! I want Lorelai and Spring right here, right now, alive. Talking to me. That's what I want, Sheriff!"

"I can't ..."

Peter was a ball of grief on the floor, the eagle simply present with him. "Why? Why? I couldn't say goodbye; I couldn't give them anything else. Both of them. What did I do so wrong that God was mad at me? Huh? Huh, Spirit of Christmas past? He gives me a lonely Christmas that year, and I'm supposed to dress up like Santa Claus for the rest of my life?"

"Not quite. But I am sure Lorelai tried to tell you about some of her friends she tried to mentor. Like the girl you left on the side of the road..."

The next scene switched to Lorena hearing the news of Lorelei's death.

"She was 16, her first year to play Mary in the Nativity play. Lorelei had encouraged her to try out. She made the part. Though Lorelai was an official adult, Lorelei had mentored her. Lorena's only friend. That night she froze, forgot her part. Though her mom meant well, she was very critical and she ran away that night having no one.

The scene switched to her getting in a van with a group of teenagers doing drugs.

"Perhaps if someone else had been in her life after Lorelai and Spring died, life would have been different for her."

The spirit looked up to see dark clouds coming in the sky as the snow got harder.

"But my time is coming to an end." The eagle picked Peter up with his talons once again and they flew back to his truck dropping him in the snow. "You have two more spirits to see tonight. May you choose to remember the joy of your past and not live in the pain pasts tend to hold also. You can help God's kingdom so much more then being the carrion turkey you have been acting like."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Blessed more than I deserve
Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Drugs? Lorelai wouldn't like that, Lorena. But what can I do to help you? The townspeople can help you more than I can. I'm just a hermit now" he said to the Lorena he saw in his memory. He didn't even think he even ever officially met her; she was just one of his sister's friends.

The eagle dropped him back on the snow and parted with words about past pain and the joys of the past; he supposed the eagle was right. Both are necessary corollaries in life; something he seemed to remember hearing in a song once. "He gives and takes away ..."

Looking around, he saw his predicament hadn't changed much. Tree down in the middle of the road, truck door open, rifle on the floor. Pretty much the way he left it. Putting the rifle back in the car, he questioned to himself whether or not he had some minor head trauma and the events of the past seeming hours were nothing more than him being passed out. He felt his head, it didn't appear as if something were wrong with him.

Back to the original plan; get a chain, put it on the truck, and drag the tree out of the way. As he was looking for the chain, he stopped for a moment and looked behind him - at the road. Snow was starting to accumulate. There was a nagging sense in him that perhaps if he thought about it just for a moment ... that maybe, by leaving Lorena on the side of the road and abandoning her, he was leaving a piece of Lorelai out there. He pondered it for a moment ...

***** NOTE, ANYONE CAN ASK TO JOIN THIS STORY THREAD. LET US KNOW AT THIS LOCATION: NEW RPG ideas 02.28.20

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lorelei came out of the forest near the tree that fell in the road. She had on a white gown and a crown of flowers on her head.

"Peter, Peter! You have to see this snowman I'm making, I'm making it just for YOU!" Lorelei said, her eyes full of life and hope.

She motioned for Peter to follow him, as she started running into the forest.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
His heart skipped a beat; could it really be her? Was God allowing him one more moment to be with her? He chased her into the forest to see the beautiful snowman she was making. This time, however, the snowman was a little startling. It wasn't just any snowman; the head looked like Lorena.

"Lorelei; how is it ... I identified your body ... I'm ..." Elation and sorrow filled him; he wanted to scoop her up in his arms in a bear hug. But he knew if he did that, she might chide him for loving her more than God, and he didn't want that. But he wanted her to stay with him for Christmas.

"I'm sorry, I should have been out on that boat with you. I could have saved you and Spring if I were out there with you. I was too busy getting ready for the cookout; I could have done all that when we got back."

Suddenly, Peter smiled brightly. "You know what, I have a great idea! We can go get Lorena now, she's walking on the road. And all three of us can go back to my place and we can have Christmas Eve dinner. This is great ..." But then he stopped again and stared at the snowman. Strange that there was a slight resemblance to Lorena on the face of the snowman.

***** NOTE, ANYONE CAN ASK TO JOIN THIS STORY THREAD. LET US KNOW AT THIS LOCATION: NEW RPG ideas 02.28.20

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
His heart skipped a beat; could it really be her? Was God allowing him one more moment to be with her? He chased her into the forest to see the beautiful snowman she was making. This time, however, the snowman was a little startling. It wasn't just any snowman; the head looked like Lorena.

"Lorelei; how is it ... I identified your body ... I'm ..." Elation and sorrow filled him; he wanted to scoop her up in his arms in a bear hug. But he knew if he did that, she might chide him for loving her more than God, and he didn't want that. But he wanted her to stay with him for Christmas.

"I'm sorry, I should have been out on that boat with you. I could have saved you and Spring if I were out there with you. I was too busy getting ready for the cookout; I could have done all that when we got back."

Suddenly, Peter smiled brightly. "You know what, I have a great idea! We can go get Lorena now, she's walking on the road. And all three of us can go back to my place and we can have Christmas Eve dinner. This is great ..." But then he stopped again and stared at the snowman. Strange that there was a slight resemblance to Lorena on the face of the snowman.

"I can't come back, Peter." Lorelai said. "I live with God now." She laid one hand on the snowman and looked back at Peter with a smile. "But God allowed this to give you one more chance, so that you, me, and Spring can live together forever in Heaven one day." She went over and wrapped his arms around him. "I miss you so much. I am just sad to be the spirit of what your current Christmas present will be if you do not change your ways now. You have to let me go, Peter. Choose to live again."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"I can't come back, Peter." Lorelai said. "I live with God now." She laid one hand on the snowman and looked back at Peter with a smile. "But God allowed this to give you one more chance, so that you, me, and Spring can live together forever in Heaven one day." She went over and wrapped his arms around him. "I miss you so much. I am just sad to be the spirit of what your current Christmas present will me if you do not change your ways now. You have to let me go, Peter. Choose to live again."

"I can't let you go; I have so many unfinished conversations with you. I guess I'm generally selfish" Peter said while wiping away tears from his brown eyes. "You are to accompany me as the Spirit of Christmas present? How bad could it be if you are with me? How ... how is Spring? Is she okay? Why is she not with you? You two were my best friends on earth."

Then, Peter decided he was going to try ... just try ... even if it resulted in nothing.

"No. I'm not going anywhere or seeing anything else unless you and Spring come home with me now. For all I know this is just a very bad dream and if it is - I want to turn it into a good dream. If this isn't a dream, I want God to know what I want. Consider me an unwilling participant."

He had hoped this negotiation with God might yield some fruit.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I can't let you go; I have so many unfinished conversations with you. I guess I'm generally selfish" Peter said while wiping away tears from his brown eyes. "You are to accompany me as the Spirit of Christmas present? How bad could it be if you are with me? How ... how is Spring? Is she okay? Why is she not with you? You two were my best friends on earth."

Then, Peter decided he was going to try ... just try ... even if it resulted in nothing.

"No. I'm not going anywhere or seeing anything else unless you and Spring come home with me now. For all I know this is just a very bad dream and if it is - I want to turn it into a good dream. If this isn't a dream, I want God to know what I want. Consider me an unwilling participant."

He had hoped this negotiation with God might yield some fruit.

"I am sorry, Peter." She said, tears welling in her brown eyes. "That is impossible. We only have this time now for me to show you how your Christmas will be tomorrow if you do not change it tonight." She pointed to the pine tree in front of Peter's cabin, like they were in front of the cabin all along.

"Remember planting this pinetree together as kids? Mom told us the parable of the mustard seed in the Message version of the Bible.

“God’s kingdom is like a pine nut that a farmer plants. It is quite small as seeds go, but in the course of years it grows into a huge pine tree, and eagles build nests in it.”
Matthew 13:31‭-‬32

If you cannot have faith in God, have faith in me. I did this for you. This is your last chance, Peter." Lorelai dried her eyes, crying softly.

"There was a reason you didn't cut this tree down, Peter." She said.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"I don't understand, Lorelai. But, I'm open to hearing from you and will savor the small time you're allowed to be with me. But there is something that sort of bothers me. Do you think I'm not saved? I walked down the aisle when I was 17, you were there weren't you?"

Peter's face changed to sober, knowing that the more he objected - the more time he wasted and he didn't want to waste anymore time. "Spirit of Christmas Present, do your worst to me. But I'm not sure it could get any worse than it is right now."

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I don't understand, Lorelai. But, I'm open to hearing from you and will savor the small time you're allowed to be with me. But there is something that sort of bothers me. Do you think I'm not saved? I walked down the aisle when I was 17, you were there weren't you?"

Peter's face changed to sober, knowing that the more he objected - the more time he wasted and he didn't want to waste anymore time. "Spirit of Christmas Present, do your worst to me. But I'm not sure it could get any worse than it is right now."

"I think you walked down the aisle for me. You never truly accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior. You never did like receiving any gifts."

"Come, let us look through your cabin window." Lorelai said, trying to look hopeful. But her eyes looked sadly on.

The town sheriff had just pulled up to the cabin door, and he got out, walking towards the door.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"I think you walked down the aisle for me. You never truly accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior. You never did like receiving any gifts."

"Come, let us look through your cabin window." Lorelai said, trying to look hopeful. But her eyes looked sadly on.

The town sheriff had just pulled up to the cabin door, and he got out, walking towards the door.

"Oh, Lorelai. I must be such a disappointment to you" Peter said, his eyes downcast.

He put his head in through the cabin door and watched the sheriff approach the cabin house. While his thoughts were silent, his face showed a mixture of horror, regret, and caution. The sheriff had one hand on his gun and with the other he knocked on the door. "Peter? Peter, open up. I know you're in there. I need to talk to you ..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"This is you tomorrow, brother." Lorelai said.

Present Peter grumbled. "What is it now?" He said. "I got home late and I am tired. I was in that motel room most of today."

"As you know, there was a blizzard last night. Roads weren't cleared for you to get home till half the day. Did you see anyone on the way to town?"

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Peter looked at himself; it was like he was watching a movie of himself.

"Umm, no one out of the ordinary. Maybe there was some traveler on the road in the morning; not anyone out of the ordinary, there's always travelers on that road. Can you leave me alone now?"

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peter looked at himself; it was like he was watching a movie of himself.

"Umm, no one out of the ordinary. Maybe there was some traveler on the road in the morning; not anyone out of the ordinary, there's always travelers on that road. Can you leave me alone now?"

"Peter..." he took off his hat in one hand and exhaled deeply. "There was a woman who was walking to town in the blizzard last night. A tree fell on her and she was buried alive. Froze to death." He paused. "We need your help to move the tree off her body. We found your rope around the same area, so we know you have the means to."

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The real Peter looked at Lorelei; and back at the scene ... and Lorelei again. Her demeanor was strong, yet sad by the events unfolding before them. He suddenly realized now and he suddenly realized at the scene he was watching that ... he had left a piece of Lorelei out there in the snow.

"No, I didn't mean to" was echoed through the house. Real Peter pieced it together; he must be seeing what happened when he used his rope and truck to pull the first tree out of the way and proceed on. And another tree must have fallen on top of Lorena. He could see the resemblance now between old and young Lorena, something he hadn't wanted to admit earlier.

He only gathered bits and pieces from the conversation as something was stirring inside of him. "I mean, you're not in trouble Peter, Good Samaritan laws and all that. But really? This town is about helping folks in need, whether a law is going to protect you or not. Really Peter? You've not been yourself since Lorelei and Spring left; and you've not been at church in years."

"Shut up; my life and my affairs are not your business, Sheriff. I live out here, I don't hurt no one ..."

"But you don't help anyone either ... that mission house in town could have really used your food today. Instead, there's a house full of starving kids and parents. And this girl you left on the side of the road ... she was one of us. ONE OF US."

Obscenities flew from future Peter's mouth. His heart got even harder. He stomped out to his truck to follow the sheriff back to the scene. The snow was still falling though not as heavy this time. Future Peter and the Sheriff left, and the house and surrounding scene became eerily quiet.

Present Peter's heart was slowly beginning to crumble. This ... this is exactly what he didn't want to happen. He didn't want the townspeople to be all up in his business; but it wouldn't be long for word to get out about all of this. To some extent he was still worried about his reputation rather than what about God would think about it all.

"Lorelei; I'm sorry. Lorena ... I didn't know. I ... if you send me back, I'll pick her up, I'll bring her to a gas station. For you. I promise. I just ... I don't want to see anymore, dear sister."

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The real Peter looked at Lorelei; and back at the scene ... and Lorelei again. Her demeanor was strong, yet sad by the events unfolding before them. He suddenly realized now and he suddenly realized at the scene he was watching that ... he had left a piece of Lorelei out there in the snow.

"No, I didn't mean to" was echoed through the house. Real Peter pieced it together; he must be seeing what happened when he used his rope and truck to pull the first tree out of the way and proceed on. And another tree must have fallen on top of Lorena. He could see the resemblance now between old and young Lorena, something he hadn't wanted to admit earlier.

He only gathered bits and pieces from the conversation as something was stirring inside of him. "I mean, you're not in trouble Peter, Good Samaritan laws and all that. But really? This town is about helping folks in need, whether a law is going to protect you or not. Really Peter? You've not been yourself since Lorelei and Spring left; and you've not been at church in years."

"Shut up; my life and my affairs are not your business, Sheriff. I live out here, I don't hurt no one ..."

"But you don't help anyone either ... that mission house in town could have really used your food today. Instead, there's a house full of starving kids and parents. And this girl you left on the side of the road ... she was one of us. ONE OF US."

Obscenities flew from future Peter's mouth. His heart got even harder. He stomped out to his truck to follow the sheriff back to the scene. The snow was still falling though not as heavy this time. Future Peter and the Sheriff left, and the house and surrounding scene became eerily quiet.

Present Peter's heart was slowly beginning to crumble. This ... this is exactly what he didn't want to happen. He didn't want the townspeople to be all up in his business; but it wouldn't be long for word to get out about all of this. To some extent he was still worried about his reputation rather than what about God would think about it all.

"Lorelei; I'm sorry. Lorena ... I didn't know. I ... if you send me back, I'll pick her up, I'll bring her to a gas station. For you. I promise. I just ... I don't want to see anymore, dear sister."

"There is still time to fix this." Lorelei said, putting a hand on Peter's shoulder. "There is a little more..." Lorelei said, as she looked at the clouds thickening in the sky.

The scene changed before them, and they were at the local shelter. There were men, women, and children with little to cover with. Many friends of not only Lorelei and Spring, but who had helped Peter over the years also.

"The snow will get very thick in some areas of the county. Families are going to be forced to evacuate to town until they can get back into their houses. They will be okay...but...they will be happier with help.

A vision of Peter drove into town with the tree and girl in a wooden coffin.

"Peter..." A few ran out to the truck.

Some of the town folk whispered to each other and a few from the shelter came out to watch as the sheriff carried the coffin off to the coroner.

Lorena's aunt had not yet heard the news of her death. She walked out to the fake Peter.

"We could use some blankets and more food at the shelter, Peter. We hate to ask, but the blizzard put a lot of us in a bind."

"My supplies are back at my cabin and I have to get home. I haven't been asleep yet." Peter grumbled.

"Come on, Peter. We are hungry, and the kids won't even be able to do the nativity play this year, because we are having to pool together to dig people back in their houses with no supplies. You have a clear way and plenty in your cabin to share. I know it is a bit of an inconvenience..."

"Yes it is." Peter shouted. "Now if you don't mind, are we done Sheriff?"

The Sheriff gave a disgusted look as well as the other towns' people.

"Yes. We are." He said.

Lorelei sighed heavily. "My friends, brother. "I am so happy and blessed where I live...but I am sad to see what tomorrow may be..."

"I never liked to leave you depressed....may I show you a glimpse of where I live, before...I have to say goodbye again?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Present Peter was also given glimpses of what happened in the shelter and mission home. Some children thought it was fun, but as the time kept going on - they became antsy. Parents had worried looks on their faces. And none of their Christmas eve dinners ever happened. One young boy asked his mother, "What's wrong with Peter? He doesn't come around any more, betcha he could help us!" The mother looked sad and said back, "Just pray for Peter; I don't know what's wrong with him, but some people just can't overcome grief and loss. Except he has a whole town that would love him if he just gave them a chance."

Real Peter turned to Lorelai. "Yes, please. I would love to see where you live. It would be better than this place, this hell I created. And another thing ... please. I want to stay with you. Please."

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Present Peter was also given glimpses of what happened in the shelter and mission home. Some children thought it was fun, but as the time kept going on - they became antsy. Parents had worried looks on their faces. And none of their Christmas eve dinners ever happened. One young boy asked his mother, "What's wrong with Peter? He doesn't come around any more, betcha he could help us!" The mother looked sad and said back, "Just pray for Peter; I don't know what's wrong with him, but some people just can't overcome grief and loss. Except he has a whole town that would love him if he just gave them a chance."

Real Peter turned to Lorelai. "Yes, please. I would love to see where you live. It would be better than this place, this hell I created. And another thing ... please. I want to stay with you. Please."

Lorelei was silent, but waved her hand. Before them stood a golden city with a golden mansion before them. The flowers and rocks were literally singing praise to God and a beautiful waterfall of milk and honey flowed.

"Daddy!!!!!!" A little boy ran out of the mansion along with Spring, who had an even brighter smile then on earth.

"Hello Peter." Spring said softly.

"This is Spring's house. Mine is over there." She grinned, pointing to a similar looking gold mansion as if it was normal. In Heaven it was.

"I love you so much daddy. Please come live with us one day. It won't be long!"

"We love you forever Peter....Don't let goodbye be forever. Believe and repent. God will forgive you." The three embraced him in a hug, then at once all backed away as Heaven disappeared and dark clouds started with thick snow. Then Peter was falling, falling to a graveyard. A black hooded figure stood before Peter and everything was eerily quiet and cold.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Peter tried to give them each a kiss on the cheek, but the vision seemed to fade before him. He watched them all and they waved at him. Sadness crept in as he was falling. For a moment, he thought he was in hell. The images of his son he never met, Spring, and Lorelei were the only things that kept him going.

He stayed still for a moment; he recognized the graveyard and he recognized the dark ominous snow.

He then stood to his feet to meet the creature whom he assumed must have been named death. He looked deep into it's hood, but there were no features there that stuck out to him.

"You? You are the Spirit of Christmas Future? I think I already know that what you have to show me is bad, Spirit of Terrible News. I have lost my way; and now I find myself here. Do we ... must we ... do you have to show me what all my sins have done? Do you think we could just skip it if I promise to get saved?"

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peter tried to give them each a kiss on the cheek, but the vision seemed to fade before him. He watched them all and they waved at him. Sadness crept in as he was falling. For a moment, he thought he was in hell. The images of his son he never met, Spring, and Lorelei were the only things that kept him going.

He stayed still for a moment; he recognized the graveyard and he recognized the dark ominous snow.

He then stood to his feet to meet the creature whom he assumed must have been named death. He looked deep into it's hood, but there were no features there that stuck out to him.

"You? You are the Spirit of Christmas Future? I think I already know that what you have to show me is bad, Spirit of Terrible News. I have lost my way; and now I find myself here. Do we ... must we ... do you have to show me what all my sins have done? Do you think we could just skip it if I promise to get saved?"

"I am not here for you, I am here for her." The spirit said. She put down her hood and it was an ice faced woman with black hair and stone cold brown eyes.

"This vision may have made a difference for you, but now you must make a difference for others. One may live tomorrow, but they may not live eternally. Tell them. If not, many will perish. Do you know what I mean?"

The graveyard transformed into a stable where people stood. A young man and woman in their teens sat in amazement as a bright star shined down onto a manger before them. What looked like kings bowed before this lowly manger, and shepherds with their flocks by night.

The Spirit pointed, stretching her arm towards the manger. "Look and see." The spirit said.

Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟73,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The Spirit and the Bride say come and let him that hears say come. This scripture popped into Peter's head, almost as if the manger were an invitation, a beckoning to come. He turned and looked at the Spirit of Christmas future ... ominous as she was, she showed him the Good News.

Peter silently walked forward amongst the few people of the crowd. They seemed not to notice him. Mary held who he knew was the Christ child; and Joseph seemed to welcome those who were worshipping Him.

Yet a small baby, a small child. He was silent and there was no crying. Just like the Christmas carol said. On Him was pinned all the hopes of the world.

Peter had heard many preachers say "Accept Jesus as your Savior." But for Peter, there was really only one question that mattered. "Would Jesus accept me?" Kneeling before the manger, he bowed his head to pray to the Newborn King. He wasn't sure what he would pray, but he was ready to pray it whatever it was.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0