Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok. I know some people will cringe at the thought of this show, but does anybody on this board watch Fear Factor? I watch it every week and as insane as it is at times, I must admit that I love it. Would like to know a couple things tho:

Would you play on the show?
Would you eat the things they do?
Would 50,000 be enough to eat some of the things they offer you?
Would you be as cocky (can I say that word? ;) ) as some of the guests are?

I usually root for the ones that are respectful and kind towards the others. If you saw the couples challenge recently, we liked the couple that pretty much gave the game to the couple that went all the way to the last episode. Both of those couples were real cool :)

God bless!

:angel:

Miss Mayberry

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2003
✟11,349.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Would you play on the show? No. I will not support the show in any way.
Would you eat the things they do? No.
Would 50,000 be enough to eat some of the things they offer you? No.
Would you be as cocky (can I say that word? ;) ) as some of the guests are? No.

I used to watch it, but eating corrugated blood balls just totally drew the line.

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some stand up comic I saw really made me laugh about this show. I paraphrase:

"Fear Factor....yeah...I think they got the name of that show wrong. I don't remember walking down the street going. "Man, I hope I don't accidentally fall into a glass coffin filled with scorpions!"" "YIkes...I am so afraid of having to eat 15 pounds of pig brains, that really scares me!"

Upvote 0

Cozmo

Actively seek a living relationship with Him
Dec 22, 2003
Texas
✟23,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess I should answer my own questions ;)

Would you play on the show?
Yes, if it was only the stunts.

Would you eat the things they do?
Never

Would 50,000 be enough to eat some of the things they offer you?
Not even close

Would you be as cocky (can I say that word? ) as some of the guests are?
There's a difference between being confident and treating people bad. A lot of people have gone overboard on that.

:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilAngelHeart

~Nope,nothing wrong here~
Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal

[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]! I love this show and I've been watching it since it first came on! :pink:
I would be on the show for everything except the eating stunts, I can't do that, I couldn't. LOL! I can do anything and get in anything and sit with slugs on me or whatever, but when it comes to putting anything in my mouth, yuk! :sick: I just can't do it. My gag reflex would not let me get past the smell! LOL! But I love watching the others doing it, it is soooo discusting! LOL! ^_^

Upvote 0

LilAngelHeart

~Nope,nothing wrong here~
Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Heaven_Bound said:
No to all questions. I even get sick watching the show, so I know in person I would'nt be a good guest, because I will put a new meaning to the word fear factor to the other guests, something that is projectile.

ROFL!!! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We watch this show every single week together as a family. My 5 year old LOVES it. My husband even comes home a little early that day so we can eat dinner together before it starts (not a good idea to be eating in front of the TV once it starts ;)). I would NEVER be on the show. I'm a huge chicken and even mushrooms make me gag...no way I could eat anything disgusting. The stunts, yeah, umm, no on that one too. I hate heights and water and I'm a whiner. Not Fear Factor material. My husband would do it, though. He could eat anything, do anything except the high up stunts...he's scared of heights.:) Well, he would try anyway. For me, there is NO amount of money that's worth me having to eat a farm animals uterus.

Love, Heather

Upvote 0