United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
March 29, 2012

I was scheduled to be induced at 5am. I was induced by choice at 38.5 weeks. :) I got to the hospital right on time. I was hooked up to the pitocin and iv fluids at about 6:00am. Being that I was already 3 cm I only had to wait 1 more cm to get my epidural, lol! within 1 hour I was getting my epidural. I did not feel the first contraction with pain at all. My epidural was in at about 8:30am. At 11:27 am my little fella was here with just 1 push. The funny thing is, they asked me if a crew of student nurses could come in because I was their best patient that morning, lol :D. I told them sure, that was fine. It was amazing. My step dad and brother were in there as well as my mom and hubby and about 8 student nurses. This was the most awesome labor and delivery ever. My baby #6. He is amazing. He even sleeps through the night. It's crazy because I have not slept through the night in 5 years. Good luck ladies!!!(((HUGS))):hug::hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Woven
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums