Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Elections will soon be a quaint relic of the past, says globalist Klaus Schwab, who points to AI as the coming King of Democracy.

World Economic Forum founder and chairman Klaus Schwab showed his true Nazi colors today at Davos, saying that nations will soon no longer need to bother holding “elections” because voters could easily be replaced by artificial intelligence.
AI is more than capable of choosing a nation’s leaders, he said.
Schwab made the bone-chilling comments during a WEF interview with Google co-founder Sergey Brin, which was posted to X by Ezra Levant of Rebel News.

Reactions: Laodicean60

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Elections will soon be a quaint relic of the past, says globalist Klaus Schwab, who points to AI as the coming King of Democracy.

Revelation 13:15 It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟312,937.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But until then, this little setback at DAVOS last week
This clip is from Davos last week by the Heritage Foundation and Doctor K Roberts who puts the elites who are behind the destabilization (WEF - a globalist world government of unelected elites) in their place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟314,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

You should write to your state legislator and tell them not to use AI to select your state's presidential electors.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys, take it seriously, I mean, this guy is a Globalist Jew, and as a Globalist Jew myself, I would be worried, well, not me, you guys, cause I'm gonna be just fine with all the other Globalist Jews. You guys, well, not so much.

Bwaaaahh Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa!!!!

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟104,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey guys, take it seriously, I mean, this guy is a Globalist Jew, and as a Globalist Jew myself, I would be worried, well, not me, you guys, cause I'm gonna be just fine with all the other Globalist Jews. You guys, well, not so much.

Hava Nagila...

-- A2SG, gotta be worth a try...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟158,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AI could literally do no worse than voters in America today. Let's give it a chance. After all, the people we elect corrupt our system. People are corrupt. And tribal. And emotionally compromised. Americans haven't wielded our electoral power wisely at all.

The issues will be with how AI is programmed...by humans. I do trust AI to remember what makes candidates unelectable. Humans not at all. Give AI a chance to save us from our misguided selves. This is exciting news to me. Humans don't research candidates anyhow. We have taken our rights to vote for granted far too long. And we have become worse voters in terms of effective governance. Voters, like our government, seem increasingly unfit for the task. Go HAL Go!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟158,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I kind of like Agent Smith. I mean, the man (program?) was certainly a strict law and order type.

I enjoyed him much more as Elrond in The Lord of the Rings trilogy. He played good roles in both though. It was a bit freaky how he could take control over any other program (person) in the Matrix. Musk is shooting for this I believe with his digital to brain experiments.

Reactions: Sif
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
This is another sign to watch for. What I find ironic about the debates is that one minute one complains about the 1% and the next they back them up.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟218,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Ordinarily "Globalist Jew" would be redundant,** but you're wrong. He's a Globalist Lutheran (or Catholic - his parents were mixed).

**sarcasm

Upvote 0