Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
[c]Good Morning, All!

My favorite TV show, Doctor Who, is going to experience it's 50th Anniversary on November 23rd. I want to throw this special dress-up party for the anniversary!

For those of you who don't know what (or who) Doctor Who is, it is a British sci-fi drama, and there have been 11 incarnations (called regenerations) of the main character, the Doctor. Here is a page where you might find a picture of all of the doctors and their costumes. The Doctor did battle monsters as well as people, here is a page with some of the more common/recent mosters, if you want to try your hand at recreating them (there are Daleks in the armory.) There are many Doctor Who-related objects in the armory, I set up my avatar as a depiction of what a Doctor Who themed avatar might look like. A big hint is that the blue box is his TARDIS, his space/time machine. If you have any questions about armory items, you can send me a PM or ask in the thread. :)

:) Everyone Welcome :)

All Contestants get 10 million for their avatar entry

Contest ends on Nov. 23, 2013, just in time for the anniversary special! Judging to be done by me!

:clap: Fellowshipping welcome (does not have to be Doctor Who related, but that is welcome, as well!) :clap:

Requirements to win: Looking for Doctor Who-related scenes - with monsters (feel free to create your own monsters!), without monsters, on various worlds with alien scenery, etc. Be creative (after all, the writers of the show make up things all the time!)

Most of all--Enjoy!!

Please let me know when your avatar is ready so I can capture it. :)

Prizes for winners of Fall avatar contest:

First place: 500 million blessings
Second Place: 250,000,000 blessings
Third Place: 100,000,000 blessings
Fourth Place: 75,000,000 blessings

Contestants:
brinny
~Gig~
Army Wife
littleredkiss
Wanna Witness
RuthD
Historicus
whitebeaches
Cute Tink
sojourner1
maid in His image
The-Doctor
flowerpetals
lanie
SandyBear
[/c]

Last edited:
Reactions: HonestTruth

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
brinny ........ ....... ........ .......... ...... ....... ...... ...... littleredkiss

Army Wife .......................................................... Ruth D

~Gig~ .................................................................... Wanna Witness

flowerpetals ...................................................... lanie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Historicus ........... ...... ........... .......... .......... ......... sojourner1

whitebeaches .......... ...... .......... ......... ......... ........ maid in His image

Cute Tink ............ .................. ........... ....................... The-Doctor

SandyBear

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
this is fun. ok, ready fer me screen shot
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.