• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Difficult to find a matching friend!!

frank1234

Apr 26, 2006
Winnetka, California
✟35,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It seems very difficult when you have a chronic illness(including anxiety issues) to find a good Christian friend that matches you(you know normally if you didn't have those obstacles you would arrange to be at the places that people that share your profile and match who you are hang around and that way you can meet them and contact them and develop a good friendship relationship with them).
How do you go about finding a good friend like that when most of the time you don't even feel good and leave your house?

• Friendly
Reactions: Somber

Burn The Ships

Warrior
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2022
Ohio
✟57,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I understand how hard making friends can be- in fact my only friend offline is my Auntie. (And my pet rat if you count her :p )

I have a multitude of mental health disorders including - C-PTSD, anxiety disorder, Bi-Polar, OCD, Autism, Schizoeffective Disorder and ADHD.

I'm a mess lol.

But if you ever want to chat or make a new friend, I'm always up for it. Just bear in mind I won't be meeting in person like... ever LOL

I hope you are well.

xx Zee

Upvote 0