louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i wish i knew different languages but only because if i were to travel to a different country where others speak differently then me, but sometimes i dont really see the point in it, i mean we all want to speak different languages but we are getting the same message just in a different language...lol why do we find it fascinated to speak a different language other then that reason though?

SvN.7

May 2, 2018
Sydney
✟27,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's always fun to try something new, I guess.

English isn't my first language and sometimes it's fun knowing you could say something in public and most wouldn't understand it or get fascinated by it and start asking questions. Haha!

Languages are one of God's most interesting creations.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's always fun to try something new, I guess.

English isn't my first language and sometimes it's fun knowing you could say something in public and most wouldn't understand it or get fascinated by it and start asking questions. Haha!

Languages are one of God's most interesting creations.
i guess. i think i would also like to speak a different language just to sound unique...lol but like i said its mainly would be only if i traveled to a different country. it would be like a key or something...

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i wish i knew different languages but only because if i were to travel to a different country where others speak differently then me, but sometimes i dont really see the point in it, i mean we all want to speak different languages but we are getting the same message just in a different language...lol why do we find it fascinated to speak a different language other then that reason though?

Learning another language is a real adventure. In the process you learn another way of looking at the world.

• Agree
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0