Aug 21, 2002
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Quote from "Smilin" : blessed with a 13 year old daughter (going on 20) lol, a 9 year old boy athletically inclined and opposite in personalities with his older sister. Amazing that two who grew up together under the same conditions are so different. And last but not least, a very amusing terror of a 5 year old who closely resembles the tazmanian devil character in Bugs Bunny. You know...leaving a trail of debris behind him and flying, tearing, tunneling a path where ever he choses...lol

Isn't it great how the Lord gives us variety! :D

Our two also seem so different - Alex tired us out completely - always on the move, always talking, always needing input.

Lloyd however (although still very young) is totally opposite - in a great routine. Sleeps through - keeps himself occupied - hardly a change in our lifestyle - fitted right into the family unit.

What a great blessing and gift both are. :clap:

Hey Tini, I got an Alex and he is my handful too. He is the youngest of three boys and my lil tasmanian devil! He is much like my oldest is now and is full steam ahead all day long. Now my middle one, he is the quiet, reserved and wears his heart on his sleeve. He is much like his dad. Variety does add spice to my life. I wouldn't trade em' for nothing though and I am thankful God has been good to me. I love them all.

Upvote 0

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Isn't it great how the Lord gives us variety!
:)

My oldest son is shy and quiet, but he has a temper. My second child is very pleasant. He usually is in a good mood. He likes to joke around and sometimes gets carried away with being the comedian. My younest a girl is very dramatic and moody. She also has a temper. I call her my 'little tornado' because after she's been in a room it looks like a tornado has hit.

I have a variey too! I wouldn't trade mine for anything in the world. :)

Upvote 0