TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Grip - I don't know about "our" conclusion, lol, but my conclusion is that (at that time) the disciples believed in ghosts...and they weren't comfortable having them around??

Care to illuminate?
hahaha , joyously seeing "ghosts" here , I belly-laugh, chuckle , more at the coincidence unexpected appearance of "ghosts" as I just earlier today or last night included "ghost" as in
casper the ghost....
I hope in reality though that you have fearless confidence in Jesus, trusting Jesus, and not men.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟1,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
PERFECT!

Gradually, soon, maybe already, maybe quickly,

as JESUS becomes your wisdom and your knowledge and your healing,
all opinions evaporate along with all questions ! (experientially found this to be simply true without expectations of same).
I don't think any of us will have it completely right, until we are all sitting Indian style before Jesus, wide eyed like little kids, hearing the words come from His physical mouth. :D

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't think any of us will have it completely right, until we are all sitting Indian style before Jesus, wide eyed like little kids, hearing the words come from His physical mouth.
Today, not tomorrow, if God Permits,
as Jesus says directly, unless you (all) become as little children, you (all and specific) will NEVER get to (or see ) the kingdom of heaven.

So be becoming a little child/ infant/ as Jesus says, visit and talk with Jesus now, today, do not wait.

What is spiritual is invisible and is infinitely more important than what is physical.
So have the mind, have the thoughts of JESUS, as God permits/ accomplishes, TODAY.

• Winner
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟1,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Today, not tomorrow, if God Permits,
as Jesus says directly, unless you (all) become as little children, you (all and specific) will NEVER get to (or see ) the kingdom of heaven.

So be becoming a little child/ infant/ as Jesus says, visit and talk with Jesus now, today, do not wait.

What is spiritual is invisible and is infinitely more important than what is physical.
So have the mind, have the thoughts of JESUS, as God permits/ accomplishes, TODAY.
That mind of Christ thing sounds awfully familiar. :p 1 Corinthians 2:16 :D

Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0