✟94,712.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After the flood, Gen 10 listed the Table of Nations, King James Bible:

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
Strong's Hebrew: 1471. גּוֹי (goy) — 561 Occurrences

Brown-Driver-Briggs:

1. nation, people
    a. specifically of descendants of Abraham
    b. definitely of Israel
    c. usually of non-Hebrew peoples
NASB Translation
every nation (2), Gentiles (1), Goiim (1), Harosheth-hagoyim* (3), herds (1), nation (120), nations (425), people (4).

H1471-goyim could refer to Jews or non-Jews. NASB translated H1471 as "Gentiles" only once.

ESV, Genesis 10:

5 From these the coastland peoples spread in their lands, each with his own language, by their clans, in their nations.
KJB used the word "Gentiles" anachronistically in Gen 10:5. The name "Abram" first appeared in Gen 11.

At Biblehub, 5 versions used "Gentiles" and 26 used "nations" or "peoples".

H1471-goy had a different usage meaning in Genesis 12, ESV:

1 Now the LORD said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.
Here, H1471-goy referred to descendants of Abram. Both ESV and KJV translated H1471-goy as "nation".

King James Bible:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Did goyim refer to Gentiles?

Not every time.

See also Some poor translations of King James Bible