Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
New York Times
By MARK LEIBOVICH
Published: December 31, 2007

In the last 10 days, Mrs. Clinton has presided over “Moms and Daughters Making History” events, “Time to Pick a President” events, “Working for Change, Working for You” events, “The Hillary I Know” events and “Every County Counts” events . . .

“Some people think you can hope for change,” she said at one recent event, in a jab at Senator Barack Obama of Illinois. “Some people think you can just demand it,” she added, in a swipe at former Senator John Edwards of North Carolina. “I think you do it by working really, really hard,” she said, before going on to catalog her résumé.

As Mr. Obama, Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Edwards try — ever so politely — to eviscerate one another in the final few days before the Iowa caucuses on Thursday, the flavor and substance of their competing performances reveal a basic cultural, thematic and stylistic divide in their campaigns, their supporters and themselves.

Mr. Obama’s final zigzag across Iowa is known simply as his “Stand for Change” tour . . .

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/u...em&ex=1199250000&en=2cfd504cd979511e&ei=5087

I fail to see any "basic cultural, thematic and stylistic divide". Unless rephrasing "we need change" and "we need to move forward" a hundred different ways is a divide