Michigan
✟16,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*bump*

Hello there deeper fellowship

I havent posted in awhile, been busy with the girlfriend. I mostly post in the general apologetics forum. but I am having troubles now. my girlfriend and I broke up yesterday and I am feeling kinda down, and on top of that I feel like I am losing my faith. I dont know what to do, I am in quite a bit of pain over these two things.

just wanted to give an update on what was going on, I know I dont post much but I do visit this forum everyday and enjoy reading all of your posts :). I figure that you folks are decent enough to talk to about this kind of thing :).

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Hidden in Christ
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟349,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning everyone
leaving a chuckle for you

getfuzzy2008073344208.gif

Upvote 0

invisiblefootprints

My foot is on the ROCK and my name is on the ROLL!
Jul 16, 2004
✟28,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*bump*

Hello there deeper fellowship

I havent posted in awhile, been busy with the girlfriend. I mostly post in the general apologetics forum. but I am having troubles now. my girlfriend and I broke up yesterday and I am feeling kinda down, and on top of that I feel like I am losing my faith. I dont know what to do, I am in quite a bit of pain over these two things.

just wanted to give an update on what was going on, I know I dont post much but I do visit this forum everyday and enjoy reading all of your posts :). I figure that you folks are decent enough to talk to about this kind of thing :).

I don't know that I can say anything to make it better. Just wanted to let you know that I prayed for you. :prayer:

Check this out. Actually, bookmark it. I have.

Upvote 0

ERice2nd

Oct 7, 2006
Michigan
✟16,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know that I can say anything to make it better. Just wanted to let you know that I prayed for you. :prayer:

Check this out. Actually, bookmark it. I have.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I am starting to feel better and moving on, so I can hopefully recover from my loss of girlfriend.

As for my faith, I am still unsure of it, its the strangest feeling I have ever had. I am working on it and try to think of God every day, and I think it is working. Time will tell I guess, maybe I should pray some too, that might be a good idea :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ERice2nd

Oct 7, 2006
Michigan
✟16,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well, me and my girlfriend got back togather. I guess we are closer to each other then I thought :) it makes me happy.

She is going into the hospital though for some mental problems that she is going through. I hope she does ok in there. she is admitting herself so I feel that is a good thing, that she is looking out for herself and willing to get the help needed for her recovery.

I have confidence that she will get better in time, she has been through a lot but she is fighting it and moving on with her life, boy, I feel so proud of her right now :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hey yall! I wanted to stop by and see if you would pray for my mom's *friend*. He went in about three weeks ago to get a stent replaced or something like that... anyways the docs ended up having to do a triple bypass....as of last night.. he still hadnt fully awaken out of whatever they did to do the surgery.... on top of that he's diabetic. He's got a 11 yr old daughter who's mother is abusive from what he;s said. Anyways... ill keep ya all informed and we do appreciate all the prayers..... Love ya all!

Upvote 0

eGlory

Resting in HIS grasp on me.
Jan 29, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟19,588.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
hey yall! I wanted to stop by and see if you would pray for my mom's *friend*. He went in about three weeks ago to get a stent replaced or something like that... anyways the docs ended up having to do a triple bypass....as of last night.. he still hadnt fully awaken out of whatever they did to do the surgery.... on top of that he's diabetic. He's got a 11 yr old daughter who's mother is abusive from what he;s said. Anyways... ill keep ya all informed and we do appreciate all the prayers..... Love ya all!
:prayer:

Upvote 0

eGlory

Resting in HIS grasp on me.
Jan 29, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟19,588.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I am just rejoicing this morning