Conspiracy Theories and the FBI

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Do you think that the FBI wants to know what others are doing and thinking that they asked the owners of this forum site to allow them to put up a Conspiracy Theory section so they can know what you are thinking and doing?

I know there are some sites that have a heavy presents from the federal government and the feds now consider Christians to be a threat to the system now since the system is no longer doing the will of the people.

I am under the impression that they set up these forums to see where a threat may be.

Maybe they consider me a threat and this is how they are getting information as I am a simple person and hard to get to know. Maybe it is you they are watching or wanting to know about because a neighbor has a friend in the FBI and your friend told them to watch you now since the man is taking over and you don't like that.

Any stories of the feds busting people on forums. And not only in the United States but elsewhere also.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ha! A conspiracy thread about the conspiracy threads. Awesome.

Honestly, there are so many sources out there already that if they cared to know what people were thinking about conspiracies they wouldn't need to set up a forum dedicated to it here. Besides, I really don't think they care about the average conspiracy theorist. They're more likely to Google the words "making a bomb" to find the really interesting conversations.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
TomMix we already closed one of your threads where you were making fun of this whole section.
I am going to leave this thread open for a day or so and then block this part of the forum from you.
Please open a thread in Members Services in case you have questions and ask for me.
Thank you.
Administrator
Edial

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,028.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
TomMix we already closed one of your threads where you were making fun of this whole section.
I am going to leave this thread open for a day or so and then block this part of the forum from you.
Please open a thread in Members Services in case you have questions and ask for me.
Thank you.
Administrator
Edial
Ya know, this will only feed his opinion that you're working with the feds by blocking him from this section.

Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Great, FBI tough love, we are going to monitor you for a few days but if you make fun of us we will ban you.

No need to ban me from this section as I doubt I will be coming here anytime soon as I see it as an insult to the Christian institution. This section has just turned us into nuts and not a serious site.

If I want conspiracy theories I will go to Survivalistboards.com where they really are nuts.

You see I understand that God is King and what goes on is known and monitored by Him and that if we need to know He will probable let us know.

How can this site be taken serious. I go and witness to somebody about Jesus and they come back with, is that a conspiracy theory or real.

Conspiracy Theories are for people with disturbed minds, not sound minded Christians who have the truth.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would make a lot of sense if there were no conspiracies. Unfortunately, sometimes people in power don't want us to know the truth. And when that happens, bang! you've got a conspiracy.

A wise man once said, "to think that everything is a conspiracy is crazy. To think that nothing is a conspiracy is even more crazy".

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Ya know, this will only feed his opinion that you're working with the feds by blocking him from this section.

If this is the FBI or local police wanting to learn more about me here it is.

I do not get into conspiracies theories as I have a sound intelligent mind. I am not fighting against my government or trying to kill anybody. I know that in the end Jesus will justify anything that has happened on this earth.

I do not believe that you want to control me as the government is not organized enough to control me. They may gather some information on me but they can not control me.

I am not a survivalist nut but I am somebody like the LDS who believe we may have some hard times ahead and instead of depending on the government to help me I an producing a way to do it myself. Not through hate or armed force but through hunting, trapping and forging for food.

Unlike the people in the militia who believe that they need to overthrow the government I understand that God is in control and this is His nation. His laws and rules very along with society. We have a very evil society now days and God has produced law to curve our wickedness.

We are a wicked people but God will not forsake us so I know there is no reason to overthrow the government as I will wait for God to fix any problems we may have.

How about you stay out of my life as I do nothing to harm anybody nor will I ever harm anybody as Jesus says to be patient and He will judge in the end. If I do not wait then I will be judged and I am not wasting my eternity for a earthly government.

Upvote 0

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
That would make a lot of sense if there were no conspiracies. Unfortunately, sometimes people in power don't want us to know the truth. And when that happens, bang! you've got a conspiracy.

A wise man once said, "to think that everything is a conspiracy is crazy. To think that nothing is a conspiracy is even more crazy".

Our government is not efficient enough to produce any great conspiracy happenings. We tend to give the government more credit than it deserves.

Like they say about Washington, if somebody knows about it so does everybody else, the town can not keep its mouth shut.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you think that the FBI wants to know what others are doing and thinking that they asked the owners of this forum site to allow them to put up a Conspiracy Theory section so they can know what you are thinking and doing?

I know there are some sites that have a heavy presents from the federal government and the feds now consider Christians to be a threat to the system now since the system is no longer doing the will of the people.

I am under the impression that they set up these forums to see where a threat may be.

Maybe they consider me a threat and this is how they are getting information as I am a simple person and hard to get to know. Maybe it is you they are watching or wanting to know about because a neighbor has a friend in the FBI and your friend told them to watch you now since the man is taking over and you don't like that.

Any stories of the feds busting people on forums. And not only in the United States but elsewhere also.

Careful, your phones are probably tapped, your computer monitored and who knows what else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Our government is not efficient enough to produce any great conspiracy happenings. We tend to give the government more credit than it deserves.

Like they say about Washington, if somebody knows about it so does everybody else, the town can not keep its mouth shut.

I firmly believe in this:

Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,028.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics