Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream that i was demoted at work. For accepting a job at a metal repair shop from a customer and i didnt take it up with the boss. I went to the bosses office. And i was just going to apologize for not taking it up with him. And a coworker was there with him. And the boss explained that he was demoting me and offering my position to the coworker, before any words even left my lips.

So i woke up. Searched around youtube for a sermon at 530am for maybe half an hour.

Then i fell asleep again.

Definitely a long dream. I will do my best to relay. I was just living life. Essentially. In a really nice house, nice lawn and community. Then my employer was acting really wierd at the shop. Laying on top of me, while he interviewed a new employee. "Are you a good worker?" "Yes, Very proficient" later in the office he just kept hugging me for awkwardly long moments. I kept patting his back so that he would let go.

As the dream carried on i realized that the boss was having all the employees murdered and having them replaced with a completely new crew, which i figured was probably why he was hugging me earlier. I went through a labyrinthine community evading all the new hires that essentially were trying to murder me, and i witnessed graphic muders, and some were sent to another dimension altogether through portals, in place of killing them.

Talk about wierd. Especially since they were separate dreams. Basically about the same thing.

And if it means that God is mad at me, thats....gonna be very...hard to deal with.

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟73,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I realize this is an older post, but would like to comment:

FutureAndAHop is correct, not all dreams are from God. Sometimes we are attacked by the evil one in our dreams as we get closer to God. This is to cause doubt, confusion and fear and limit your ability to serve Christ effectively.

God is not the author of confusion. Also be careful what movies you watch. Some of the movies today have these scenes in them that can affect our minds and affect our dreams, especially if we are dealing with some sort of guilt. Guilt is bad and can cause distorted dreams.

Don't worry about the dreams. As you grow in Christ, God will give you dreams of peace.

Upvote 0