Minnesota
✟223,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Right-wing pundit Mark Levin falsely claimed this week that CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer’s parents “weren’t victims, in one way or another, of the Holocaust” while blasting Blitzer’s coverage of Palestinian civilian deaths, claiming the veteran newsman “wants Israel to die.”
Levin, who hosts a weekend show on Fox News, tore into Blitzer during his daily Westwood One radio show on Wednesday, specifically taking issue with Blitzer acknowledging that an Israeli airstrike on a Gaza refugee camp left innocent Palestinian women and children dead.
Levin is spot on, we don't need supposed journalists who back terrorism in any way.

Last edited:

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟579,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"an Israeli airstrike on a Gaza refugee camp left innocent Palestinian women and children dead."

Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians - men, women, and children were killed during the bombing of European and Japanese cities during WW2. Today, billions of innocent men, women, and children are targeted by thousands of nuclear weapons.
That is what total war is. Solution? Don't start wars. But don't single out Isreal for doing what we have done a thousand times over. If you don't like war, start at home and deal with the devil in your own back yard.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Right-wing pundit Mark Levin falsely claimed this week that CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer’s parents “weren’t victims, in one way or another, of the Holocaust” while blasting Blitzer’s coverage of Palestinian civilian deaths, claiming the veteran newsman “wants Israel to die.”
Levin, who hosts a weekend show on Fox News, tore into Blitzer during his daily Westwood One radio show on Wednesday, specifically taking issue with Blitzer acknowledging that an Israeli airstrike on a Gaza refugee camp left innocent Palestinian women and children dead.
Levin is spot on, we don't need supposed journalists who back terrorism in any way.
Levin was ”spot on” in falsely claiming that Blitzer’s parents “weren’t victims, in one way or another, of the Holocaust”?

Please explain…

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟746,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Levin was ”spot on” in falsely claiming that Blitzer’s parents “weren’t victims, in one way or another, of the Holocaust”?

Please explain…

Because it's okay to lie when it's about someone you don't like. Truth, you see, doesn't have to be based on objective reality, it's really just about what you want to be true because it supports your own particular views of the world.

The earth actually is flat, because I don't want it to be round.
There is no systemic racism in the United States, because that would mean I am benefiting off a system that privileges me.
Wolf Blitzer's parents didn't suffer as victims of the Holocaust in anyway, because Wolf Blitzer reported on Israeli atrocities against innocent people.

It all makes sense once you do away with the pesky problem of things having to be objectively true, or for something to make sense, or be reasonable, or even good.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟337,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, Levin isn't spot on. He got caught lying on the news. That's not okay at all.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
CNN said he said, but what did he say about what he said, so who is telling the truth about what was said.
Just another CCN stunt to ... see my original post.
Did, (according to whatever trusted source you use), Mark Levin say that Blitzer’s parents “weren’t victims, in one way or another, of the Holocaust”?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CNN tries to get at least a little attention/creditability by attacking others, because they have none, pretty much sums it up.
But it was Levin who attacked Blitzer...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So CNN is acting offended, as I said they have to do something to try and be relevant.

Below is what someone said Levin said, it cannot be bias because it is from the article above, lol.
I did not listen to the broadcast.

"After this article’s publication, Levin addressed the controversy during his Thursday evening radio broadcast and claimed that while it may have sounded like he said Blitzer’s parents weren’t victims of the Holocaust, he didn’t mean to say that. He also suggested that Media Matters, which first reported on his remarks, twisted his words to make it appear he deliberately made that assertion."
Gotta wonder both what he did say and what he meant to say...

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So CNN is acting offended, as I said they have to do something to try and be relevant.

Below is what someone said Levin said, it cannot be bias because it is from the article above, lol.
I did not listen to the broadcast.

"After this article’s publication, Levin addressed the controversy during his Thursday evening radio broadcast and claimed that while it may have sounded like he said Blitzer’s parents weren’t victims of the Holocaust, he didn’t mean to say that. He also suggested that Media Matters, which first reported on his remarks, twisted his words to make it appear he deliberately made that assertion."
So, what DID Levin actually say?
Also, what is the source for the portion that you’ve quoted?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
There is a lot of info out there right now (as CNN tries to act offended) to dig through without finding Levin's actual comments addressing his previous comments is hard for anyone say.
It looks as if CNN is defending Mister Blitzer from vile attacks from Mister Levin, why is that “bad”?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I found it:
MARK LEVIN (HOST): I want you to listen to Wolf Blitzer, to Hakeem Jefferies on CNN yesterday. Wolf Blitzer, as I understand it, his parents weren’t victims in one way or another, of the Holocaust. But certainly his family comes out of that background — but you wouldn’t know it. Because the ideology of the left is very attractive. It’s very compelling, particularly if you’re in media. Wolf Blitzer, cut two with Hakeem Jeffries, go.

[CLIP BEGINS]​

• Winner
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Going to California with an aching in my heart
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟265,496.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I always like to get both sides, not what someone said about what someone meant about what they said. :)
Now you've got both sides. So now you know that Levin lied.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
To me that sounds nothing like the original article, am I missing something?
There is a recording of Mister Levin saying the things in red. So, yes, you missed that.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Going to California with an aching in my heart
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟265,496.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nonsense much a do about nothing, feel offended like if you choose. CNN has been scraping the bottom of the barrel so long they are desperate and will try anything.
I'm not offended. I'm more informed.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟156,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Nonsense much a do about nothing, feel offended like if you choose. CNN has been scraping the bottom of the barrel so long they are desperate and will try anything.
This isn’t about what CNN had to say about Mister Levin’s remarks, but Mister Levin’s remarks.
Focus.

Upvote 0