Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
/me takes full responsibility for telling A Sheep about the "classical archive" .... um.... type that without a space, put .com at the end of it, ta da ;)

Anyways. Modern art = gross. I would equate modern 'classical' music with modern art. Very unartistic. Modern art is chaotic colors thrown together, modern "classical" music is chaotic noise :rolleyes:

:)

hehe

Upvote 0

caley

Christian Anarchist
Oct 29, 2002
Fargo, ND
Visit site
✟1,081.00
Faith
Protestant
Originally posted by paulewog
/me takes full responsibility for telling A Sheep about the "classical archive" .... um.... type that without a space, put .com at the end of it, ta da ;)

Anyways. Modern art = gross. I would equate modern 'classical' music with modern art. Very unartistic. Modern art is chaotic colors thrown together, modern "classical" music is chaotic noise :rolleyes:

:)

hehe

how much modern music have you actually listened to?  or are you simply making an assertion based on hearsay/limited experience?

Upvote 0

paulewog

Father of Insanity; Child of Music.
Mar 23, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Caley, I have an opinion of what modern music is. I've been misunderstood on this before, so let me clarify :)

I do not mean modern music as anything produced in this day and age. What I mean is that STYLE of music. Which IS a style.

And yes, I have heard actually quite a bit of modern music. Even played some. I heard a modern piano concerto. I honestly didn't hear the piano play any music, it sounded like he was trying to play as many keys at once as he could :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.