Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I took a bunch of mine down before the new year but I have kept up some lights outside and my Christmas tree and the Nativity. Started putting Valentine's to have some warmth the next two months.
1000007799.jpg

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟245,100.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I took a bunch of mine down before the new year but I have kept up some lights outside and my Christmas tree and the Nativity. Started putting Valentine's to have some warmth the next two months.View attachment 340949
Hey! Long time, no see! Welcome back!

• Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟245,100.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks! Great to see you here as well. I hope 2023 treated you well. Still in retail?
Was thinking about you, wondering if you were going to return. 2023 could have been a lot worse. I made it through relatively unscathed, all things considered. How bout you?

Yeah I'm still managing a Vision Center, and surviving the corporate politics, haha.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Was thinking about you, wondering if you were going to return. 2023 could have been a lot worse. I made it through relatively unscathed, all things considered. How bout you?

Yeah I'm still managing a Vision Center, and surviving the corporate politics, haha.
Aww, thanks for thinking of me. 2023 had some health set backs, but God is good. Great to see you still are one of the leaders here that keeps the conversations going. Along with 10 others I can think of offhand. And humor^_^ I've been reading through some of the threads, esp the crush one.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Christmas tree is officially outside. So sad, it's the best I ever had. So soft. It stayed so in tact and hopefully the birds will enjoy it now. Last of outside decorations had been taken inside to thaw out before being put up. I miss the nice glow of the tree and Nativity. Until next year.

Cheery pink flowers, warm white lights, hearts and white fur have replaced Christmas decorations.This is my birthday month and then will go into Valentine's before I start lent season

Upvote 0