Jun 11, 2005
✟1,136,272.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The suit was dropped when the magazine agreed to remove the incorrect info.
Bishop Barron,a well-respected Catholic media figure, did my heart good when he set the record straight.
Quote:
Editors' note: With the author's permission, the editors have removed a paragraph that originally appeared here because Bishop Robert Barron's media ministry, Word on Fire, informed us that they consider it slander for them to be in any way associated with Donald Trump or Trumpism," the updated Commonweal article said.

Last edited:

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,258,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The suit was dropped when the magazine agreed to remove the incorrect info.
Bishop Barron,a well-respected Catholic media figure, did my heart good when he set the record straight.
Quote:
Editors' note: With the author's permission, the editors have removed a paragraph that originally appeared here because Bishop Robert Barron's media ministry, Word on Fire, informed us that they consider it slander for them to be in any way associated with Donald Trump or Trumpism," the updated Commonweal article said.
First, he did not sue but he threatened to sue. Second, the magazine then made some changes of a less than adequate nature. Third, he sent another letter to them about their changed version, threatening to sue again. That’s the last I heard. It’s up to the magazine now to make a better change or for bishop Barron to actually sue.

Upvote 0