• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Chambers Of Destruction

At the chambers of my destruction
I evade my only spec of reason
From the wrong way within
My unholy ditch of humiliation
A threat to relinguish all
My own private treason
The counsel of anguish and pain
A dismal discouragement of rain
The looking glass is tinted gray
Yet no reflection is here anyway
Fly away my flock of tears
The ocean tide is flooding in
My eyes closed and last breath nears
In the chambers of my destruction
I search for a door unobstructed.

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i had a horrible break through yesterday. i started haullinating and ended up covering all of my windows with stuff. long story. anyway. i don't talk much when i get like that. i do strange things. i'm depressed/ bipolar mood swings. if it happens again today i'll go to doc. i get really incoherant and unstable. i could use a 'holiday' in phy ward. i feel safer.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is so beautiful!! i've been doing good. just peeked over my thread. wow. i had no memory of writing some of that. it's nice to have somewhere to share. Blessings! to all of you.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: !!!

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.:clap:
icon12.gif

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
for me... today has been a struggle. i skipped my meds again. :sorry: i know it was bad... it is just that those dumb cheap meds make me sick. anyway i had a phycotic break through, but my hubby was near, so it wasn't so bad... i pulled out some of my fav scriptures to help balance my lack of disapline. i really need to stay on track better.

James 1
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

James 1
12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.