My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Clive Palmer is a former member of the Australian Parliament. In this video he talks about:

1. coercion to receive an injection being against the Nuremberg Code, and the importance of informed consent
2. a politician who is being threatened because he distributed an official Australian government report, indicating 483 post-vaccination deaths, and 46,000 post-vaccination adverse effects
3. allegations that Gladys Berejiklian, the New South Wales premier who recently resigned over allegations of corruption, was being blackmailed into imposing vaccine mandates
4. media being silenced with the threat of removing all their advertising budget if they aren't pro-vaxx

The whole video is worth watching, but the allegations of blackmail start at 9:05. He says that the only way Gladys Berejiklian could get out of the corruption enquiry was to push the double vaccine mandate on Australians. Obviously she's resigned now, so it will be interesting to see what happens next.

Reactions: whatbogsends

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟770,239.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟911,831.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Adverse feelings after a jab… really? Did no one ever gave a flu shot before this? Flu jabs wipe me out! I’m glad most people are rough after their jabs because now people finally understand what I’ve been going through

It’s normal. Annoying, but normal.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟770,239.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'd take anything Clive Palmer says in the political arena with a grain of salt. He might be a billionaire businessman, but his track record in politics hasn't been a stellar one.

And we've moved on. I think that over 95% of Australians have received at least one vaccine dose, and I think a high percentage of those would have received two or more.

Covid is still with us of course. Anecdotal evidence of people I know who have had a second bout of Covid seems to indicate they've been hit harder the second time around than the first, but that's just conversational.

Statistically we should have lesser symptoms the second time around. I can't personally give evidence as my wife and I have only had it once a bit over a year ago. So like everyone else it's the luck of the draw as to whether we get reinfected.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟770,239.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think Australians have been very unhappy for years with their government.
Australians have a tendency to be political cynics, regardless of who is in power. But probably no more so than Americans. You don't have to read this forum for long to realise that some people think Democrats are in bed with the devil, and others think the Republicans are to the right of Genghis Khan.

As a friend of mine said to me once, "When someone is a public figure you either love 'em or you hate 'em".

I also remember my old pastor saying to me once "Australia has two governments - there's the Government and there's the unions."

If he'd been talking about the US, I think he might have put "big business" in the place of the unions ie. "... there's the government and there's big business".

As for union influence in Ausrtalia and the difficulties in confronting them there was a story in the ABC news today about a union whistleblower blowing the whistle on a union whistleblower.

Upvote 0