• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

At work and extremely anxious

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟425,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can identify with you. Please help her lord. May every attempt to control herself bear fruit. I pray she stakes days on her successes. She’s not saying she can’t do her work lord. I pray for endurance and strength for @Macchiato .
help her to win and be a winner.

I went for 8 1/2 years at my first good job. I controlled myself. It changed my life. In Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟360,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Keep praying for strength. Remember, fear shows lack of faith in God. Keep your children in mind. The thoughts of losing them will help you persevere. If you fear for your life then don't hesitate to go in. They will not take them away from you. They want you to be well so you can love them and take care of them do you have family or church to support. You need some God bless and give you strength, faith and peace

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟147,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How is it today thoug….
Bad. I can't sleep. I cant eat. I feel tearful. I have work tonight. I can't go in. I'm thinking of going to the ER bc I tries contacting my GP but since my card was stolen (My purse) I don't have the information and neither do they.. I've prayed and I still feel no relief. Idk what the ER will do for me. I'm just generally anxious.

I don't know what to do. I'm so upset. I want to cry.

I feel like God won't help me and he'll just let me die. I'm scared bc I'm trying as much as I can in my own power.

I just feel screwed. Also I have to pick my kids up soon and no I can't ask anyone else to do it bc they simply won't and I don't have friends.

I'd much rather God give me cancer so I won't die by my own hands. Uhg

• Prayers
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟425,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Crying is not the end of the world,go ahead and cry. You are going to have to find it within yourself to go on. Jesus loves you but He can’t do it for you. Can you hang in there and go and do your best? Theoretically you can and physically you can. I always pray out the worst that can happen and see God is better than that. I can do all things in Christ who strengthens you. Do you believe it. Say it until you do.

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟147,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Crying is not the end of the world,go ahead and cry. You are going to have to find it within yourself to go on. Jesus loves you but He can’t do it for you. Can you hang in there and go and do your best? Theoretically you can and physically you can. I always pray out the worst that can happen and see God is better than that. I can do all things in Christ who strengthens you. Do you believe it. Say it until you do.
What do you mean go and do your best? You mean work?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟425,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean go and do your best? You mean work?
Yes. Get started and God will help you. He gave you a job. Everything is better with Jesus. You and He have set up everything for your and your kids good. All you have to do is press on, one day at a time. Love is the active concern for the life and growth of those we love. See. He is meeting your needs.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟147,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. Get started and God will help you. He gave you a job. Everything is better with Jesus. You and He have set up everything for your and your kids good. All you have to do is press on, one day at a time. Love is the active concern for the life and growth of those we love. See. He is meeting your needs.
I know he did. I just wish I were mentally stable these thoughts are still plaguing my mind. It's hard... I can't sleep. I'm so drowsy I almost drifted into another lane driving. Sometimes I'm scared ill give in.

I used to be able to mange my anxiety until now. Now I'm plagued with su****dal thoughts.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟425,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know he did. I just wish I were mentally stable these thoughts are still plaguing my mind. It's hard... I can't sleep. I'm so drowsy I almost drifted into another lane driving. Sometimes I'm scared ill give in.

I used to be able to mange my anxiety until now. Now I'm plagued with su****dal thoughts.
Its almost the weekend will you be able to sleep then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟147,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying…
My mental health is draining so bad and I don't know why it just happened suddenly q few days ago.. anf I'm just hit with su*** thoughts to the point I feel I can't do it anymore.

Even now I feel like crying bc I don't know why this is happening to me. I don't know why I can't just shake this crap off.

I just worry. I don't want to leave my kids I love them so much. I do.

But at the same time I do wish God would just take me bc I hate this mental warfare it's so annoying.

Idk I may call out tonight.

Upvote 0